Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 30th, 2014, 08:53 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: SLH S10 Round 1 until 9/7/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
can you draft another squad of something? Even if it's in the base armys.
If you have a common, you can draft additional copies of that common. So yes, the HYDRA player in this scenario can draft additional HYDRA Agent squads.

Remember also that your opponent cannot draft a card that is in your army, and this extends to commons.

Last edited by dok; August 30th, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old August 31st, 2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Into the Breach

I think you will all really enjoy Island Plane Crash. It is my favorite map right now. Very balanced. As stated, just remember concrete/asphalt offer no bonuses on this map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Spoiler Alert!

So... yeah, complicated. I promise, the other drafts are not as slippery as this one.
Great analysis of the draft. I find these insights incredibly helpful in grasping the C3G meta-game. Thanks dok.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 31st, 2014, 02:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: SLH S10 Round 2 until 9/7/14

Quick question: we're supposed to place figures as soon as we draft them. So in placing the army bases, the person who picks the base should place their figures, then the other player should place theirs before the first draft pick happens?
Old August 31st, 2014, 02:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
:up:

Correct.

~Dysole, succinctly
Old August 31st, 2014, 03:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

@Dysole

I will need Drax and Rocket Raccoon for this round.
Old August 31st, 2014, 03:56 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Staples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
@Dysole

I will need Drax and Rocket Raccoon for this round.
Done.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@Dysole

Any chance I could get a Sharon Carter? She seems to be missing from the docs.
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:27 PM

Done

Yep.

~Dysole, also adding a Covert Operations marker into the DO and Glyph docs as well
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:28 PM
Symbiotic

Awesome. Thanks
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I totally forgot about the whole 'place immediately' thing. How does that work with Nick Fury? Does that mean I have to declare a figure part of my drop team as soon as I draft them? What about Drax's thing? Does Karat have to pick now?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I think as long as we know they are being set aside for that, it's good. No need to decide now IMO.
Old August 31st, 2014, 05:52 PM

Placement

My ruling is this.

Helicarrier must be decided during placement. Other optional powers for placement that specifically state so before the game also work this way. Any other powers that must be decided pre game (Drax's nemesis, Lobo's bounty, Zemo's Masters of Evil) do not have to be decided during placement.

~Dysole, who will let the other organizers chime in if they have a differing opinion

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events