Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 26th, 2015, 06:29 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
HoSS Minis Index

HoSS Minis Index

“Also” indicates a figure with the same sculpt that has been released under a different name
“Alternate” indicates a figure with a different sculpt that may be used a replacement

Please PM me about anything that needs to be changed.

Alphabetical
Spoiler Alert!

By Set
Spoiler Alert!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; July 1st, 2015 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Added FX-7, Force Users, and Bespin Faction
Old January 28th, 2015, 04:56 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Minis Index

Anyone use this? Find it helpful? Any suggestions?

My Customs
Old January 28th, 2015, 06:52 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

It looks helpful, but I already have most of those minis, so I don't need it very much. I think it's a good resource to have though.
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As someone starting from zero in the star wars mini search...I'm using it right now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 3rd, 2015, 03:19 PM

I'll try to get this updated with the Cloud City guys and FX-7 as soon as I can. I have some playtests to complete first though.

My Customs
Old July 1st, 2015, 02:13 PM

Updated with FX-7, Force Users, and Bespin Faction.

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape