Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 29th, 2012, 05:59 AM

Eak is surprisingly tart
What's the most insane move you've seen?

I can't think of a better word to use than "insane".

I've had one of my stingers step on a revive glyph, bring back an opponent's Krug, and had another one of my stingers step on the negation glyph to negate the newly-resurrected Krug.

On the other hand, I've been unfortunate enough to have my DW7K mindshackled followed by a self-destruct on my remaining army.

So, what about you? I'd love to hear stories of Deadeye Dan sniping a figure through Su-Bak-Na's wing.
Old January 29th, 2012, 10:55 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What's the most insane move you've seen?

At a tournament a year or two ago, I had Nerak with only one life left (along with some other Orc units), and it was my turn. My opponent had Kaemon Awa on height and within movement of my Nerak. My OM was on Nerak, so I figured I'd kamikaze with him by attacking Kaemon Awa. And to my surprise, my attempt at kamikaze was unsuccessful - I killed Kaemon Awa! Neither of us could believe it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 29th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I'm sure we've had quite a few. But we play so much, nothing really sticks out. I'm gonna write down any good ones from now on though...lol. This is a good topic!

PM me about any custom scenery
Old January 29th, 2012, 03:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Once I began storming my cousin's Marro Swamp with nothing but Sergeant Drake Alexander (The 2nd one), since my other units weren't mobile and were stuck on the castle. My other cousin was trying to get a force after me as Drake went through the swamp like a knife. Then Ne-Gok-Sa came up... and for the first time in my life I saw a mindshackle.
Then both of my cousins began besieging my castle, and Sergeant Drake Alexander came up against the walls to climb over, when my Omnicron Snipers dealt six wounds to him.
I then proceeded to annihilate my other cousin, leaving just an extremely strong castle, and a swamp full of marro.
Old January 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

I saw Agent Carr one shot Mimring, Sonlen and NeGokSa, Kill a 1 wound KeeMoShi and Drop 5 wounds on TorKulNa before he finally fell. To be fair, he was powered by Astrid and flown around by Theracus a lot, but hey.

Tourney History: 1-8, 3468 points slain.
Old January 29th, 2012, 04:19 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I lost Ornak and a Mind Flayer on the first turn when I activated the glyph Mittonsoul. Oops.

I once had Shiori as my last remaining figure and she managed to kill 250 points before she dropped.
Old January 29th, 2012, 05:25 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

A few of my friends and I were playing a team game with the objective being to kill the Hulk. They led with the Hulk. That's pretty much how it went.
Old January 29th, 2012, 05:37 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

One time someone actually used the Search function.....I nearly fainted
Old January 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Ditto.

Especially since I had made a thread like this too...
Old January 29th, 2012, 11:14 PM

Eak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Then I hope you recovered well! I searched all forums for the words "Insane", "Crazy", "Unbelievable", "Unimaginable", or "Dice" in the title of the thread. The fruits of my labors were as follows:

Unbelievable Wins and Losses
Unbelievable Game in D/FW
The Curse of Bad Dice: What's your worst streak of bad luck?
The Dice, The Whole Dice and Nothing But The Dice
Defense Dice Conspiracy
A total loss of, well, dice rolling ability
The place of documented incredible encounters

In "The place of documented incredible encounters", I followed a post to two more threads-
Do dice gods really exist?
Biggest heroscape FAIL

I also searched for "luck" in the thread title. You can see for yourself the results - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...archid=2798814

All of these topics I have addressed have died long ago, the most recent post in one was from June 2011. I visit many forums, and all of them frown upon "necroing" a thread(posting in it long after the discussion has died down). I'm almost positive this forum is no different(I have seen users demoralized by unknowingly necroing a thread).

What I'm doing is starting up this discussion again. There is no official discussion for certain threads like there are for units in the Official Units subforum("Books"). I'm just trying to follow tradition the best I can.
Old January 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What about "Memorable"?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ight=memorable
Old January 30th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Guess he forgot to try that.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion