Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 13th, 2023, 09:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

You are a legend.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 17th, 2023, 08:54 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the encouragement!

Imperator Kayne is up. I am guessing that it isn't really worth starting books for the unrevealed figures until Renegade releases the content, right?

On one hand, people wouldn't need to reference the books for games since the official cards haven't been revealed (and we would just be assuming synergies based on revealed lore).

On the other hand, books created at this point could just contain bios and promotional images, which would be a handy reference for newcomers wanting to see all of the planned figures (besides the no-posting thread and Anitar's thread). Assuming the original poster is still around (or the admins are not too busy), official cards and synergies could be added later.

Any thoughts?
Old September 18th, 2023, 10:45 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think a single thread with all the information about the unrevealed figures would be best.

Also, a thread for all the glyphs.

Thank you, Myriadite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have added all the new cards shown by Renegade to the Gallery here on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:47 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Xenithrax the Vineweaver has been updated.
Old March 4th, 2024, 11:53 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Dorim has been updated (same link), and I will work through updating the other ones I started accordingly.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:26 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You're a hero, Myriadite!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 13th, 2024, 05:19 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not seeing it otherwise started, I put together the Book of Shiori

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 13th, 2024, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Not seeing it otherwise started, I put together the Book of Shiori
Looks good! We also have Sgt. Drake, Raelin, Ewashia, and the new Kyrie that need to be made eventually. I haven't heard anyone else starting one yet. Unless anything has changed, you can just name a book you are starting and have at it.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:19 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

On that note, I can take Ewashia if no one else does before this weekend.
Old March 13th, 2024, 11:24 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll start on Onshu.

Do you think it's better to create the book under the Age of Annihilation sub-forum? Or under the Official Valhalla HeroScape sub-forum?

I made the new Shiori one over there before I saw this collection of pre-release HasLab books, but now that Renegade releases are official I can see the time being right to move completed books to the Official Valhalla HeroScape sub-forum.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Last edited by Strack9; March 14th, 2024 at 12:17 AM. Reason: question
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:24 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Ordo Borealis' Book has no stats/powers/cost in it. Others similarly situated?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units