Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 4th, 2014, 08:29 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Samuel Brown (sold out)

UtahScott I PM you for one. Did you get it/have any left to sell or trade?
Old June 12th, 2014, 10:59 PM

rickkeuler is surprisingly tart

Not sure the best place to post this. So sorry for necro-ing an old thread. I recently bought an alternative sculpt Samuel Brown (one of the other 4th Mass guys) and made a card to match the figure that I have. Figured I should share and save someone the photoshop work.

If there's a better spot to post this - someone please point me to it! Thanks.
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:10 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

You may want to post it in Samuel Brown's Book thread as a service for others with alternate figures.
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Maybe in the Book of Samuel Brown
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:11 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

SD, you were too quick for me!
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:24 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

If only you flew an A-Wing like me.
Old June 13th, 2014, 12:51 AM

Looks more like you're too busy Multiplying yourself Mr. X-Man.
Old June 25th, 2014, 10:39 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys I just finished repainting two 4th mass guys for samuel brown. They look like this:

Let me know if you want one. First come first serve

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales