Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 15th, 2021, 10:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Comics Guide and Theme Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I haven't read much Amalgam (the only issue I have is Magento leading the Metal Men, which is a cool concept but that's about it). I think the characters are really cool though.

Super Soldier is my favorite design. I agree that it'd be great to see a Dark Claw.
That's pretty much what I recall of the whole thing. Cool Concept...but that's about it. I remember exactly zero of it. But Dark Claw the concept was my favorite. Of course it combines my two favorite characters so it makes sense.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 15th, 2021, 11:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Amalgam has some cool character ideas (and some less cool ones), but I wouldn't really consider any of the issues all that worth reading.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Again, y'all deny the brilliance of Shatterstarfire.
Old December 17th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Miles Cable!
Old December 17th, 2021, 08:48 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Daredevil's results are in and posted! I also added a nice cover to the Intro winners.
Old December 17th, 2021, 08:50 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And now for the moment most every comic fan has been waiting for...

The release of Spider-Man: No Way Home!

But while you're killing time/getting hyped waiting to watch that, or if you've seen it already and are simply reflecting on just how good everything relating to Spider-Man is, check out all the mainstream Peter Parkers C3G has released (with almost half released this month) and vote for your favorite Spidey comics!
Old December 17th, 2021, 08:52 PM

Peter Parker aka Spider-Man (Marvel Earth-616)

Spideys A Swinging!
Bombastic Bag-Man (125)
Man-Spider (270)
Spider-Hulk (320)
Spider-Man (250)
Spider-Man (Avengers) (280)
Spider-Man (Avengers Holiday Party) (180)
Spider-Man (Future Foundation) (225)
Spider-Man (Hasbro) (160)
Spider-Man (Spider-Verse) (240)
Spider-Man (Symbiote) (275)

---

RESULTS
Quote:
C3G’s Comics Recommendations

BEST INTRODUCTION
~ Ultimate Spider-Man (Ultimate Collection OR Omnibus)

ICONIC/MUST READS
2 Votes
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Epic Collection: Great Power OR Omnibus Vol 1)

1 Vote
- Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection: Kraven's Last Hunt (contains Spider-Man vs. Wolverine #1)
- Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection: Venom (vol. 1 #295–310, Annual #22; Spectacular Spider-Man #133; Web of Spider-Man #33)
- Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The New Fantastic Four
- Marvels
- Spider-Man: Deadly Foes of Spider-Man
- Spider-Man: Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut
- Spider-Verse
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Hunted
- The Amazing Spider-Man: Matters of Life and Death (contains “No One Dies”)
- Untold Tales of Spider-Man (The Complete Collection OR Omnibus)

~ Spider-Man: Life Story
~ Superman and Spider-Man
HAPHAZARD CHRONOLOGY READING GUIDE FOR THE BRAVE AND FOOLHARDY
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Splash; April 28th, 2022 at 10:55 PM.
Old December 18th, 2021, 12:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've read far too little Spider-Man to have any confidence saying what the best introduction would be. So I'll leave that to the better suited.

Iconic Must Reads
I'm going to go really weird on this one and go with my favorite Spider-Man story: Superman and Spider-Man!

Best Design
Though I'm tempted to go off script and call out Captain Universe or Spider-Ham, I'm going to go with Avengers Holiday Party Spidey just because I'm really impressed that such a narrow concept was realized as such a playable card.

Future Design
I'm eager to see journalist Peter Parker.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2021, 01:18 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ultimate Spider-Man is the most accessible entry point for the character - philosophically different from the original, but still good in its own right. You have to do something a little different to make a new version worth it anyway. It's a super light read and something I usually recommend as a first superhero book to check out. The Ultimate version of Venom is crap though.

Ditko's Amazing Spider-Man run is still king as far as I'm concerned. It's definitely of its time, so I wouldn't recommend it as a starting point unless you have a tolerance for the story-telling tropes of the 60s. That said, it hits the ground running and delivers some of Spidey's most iconic moments. Spidey's had some character drift over the years, but his shtick remains pretty consistent because Lee and Ditko knocked it out of the park.

Deadly Foes of Spider-Man is a fun 90s heist miniseries starring some of Spidey's rogues. It had a substantial impact on the Thunderbolts and also inspired two follow-up books: The Lethal Foes of Spider-Man and The Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Lethal Foes came just a couple years later and is not quite as clever as the original, but throws more villains into the mix for a zanier story. Superior Foes is a more modern (2013) spin on the idea. It leans a bit more comedic than the original, but still pays homage to its roots.

Untold Tales of Spider-Man is worth checking out if you're into the high-school setting for Spidey - it's set 'in between' the issues of the Ditko run and fleshes out Pete's high school world a bit.

Honorable mentions: Stern's run on SSM and ASM, Spider-Man 2099 (the original volume published in the 90s), Zdarsky's run on SSM, Spider-Man & the Secret Wars Issue #3, Spider-Man and the X-Men, the first half of the Clone Saga
Old December 18th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man vs Wolverine
New F4 with Spidey, Wolverine, Hulk & Ghost Rider.

Best C3G, have to go with the original.
Old December 18th, 2021, 04:18 PM

Oop I realized I posted a day earlier than I said I would and felt a bit silly, I'll just do the next one whenever it feels like that last one wraps, much simpler (keeping a week until results are counted).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape