Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 11th, 2022, 04:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
C3G Overwatch Workshop

Overwatch is developing as a property, so I figured we could use a place to discuss it without crowding the Public Design Workshop.

Designs Completed/In Progress
D.Va (Mech)
D.Va (Pilot)

Design Brainstorms
Genji (MrNobody)
Hanzo (MrNobody)
Tracer (MrNobody)
Winston (MrNobody)
Cassidy (MrNobody)
Zenyatta (MrNobody)
Ashe and B.O.B. (Soundwarp)
Ana (Soundwarp)
Winston (Skinderella)
Doomfist (MrNobody)

I only nabbed my older designs linked in the Out-There Heaven thread. If you post an Overwatch design here, I'll happily link it!

Last edited by MrNobody; March 29th, 2022 at 07:15 PM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Overwatch Workshop

Not a member of Overwatch the group, and no comics at the moment I think, but I do have an Ashe design

NAME = ASHE
SECRET IDENTITY = Elizabeth Caledonia "Calamity" Ashe

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL ( Outlaw, Thief, and Crime Lord are also possible here)
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS ( Confident or Demanding would probably also work)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

DO SOMETHING!

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose 1 other Criminal Hero you control and either:
-before taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot attack; or
-after taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot move.

COACH GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, you may place Ashe on a space within 1 space of her current position and then, if the defending figure is small or medium, you may place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 5 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

DYNAMITE TOSS AND SHOOT
Start the game with one Glyph of Dynamite on this card. Instead of attacking with Ashe, you may either:
- place one Glyph of Dynamite from this card power-side up on any empty space within 4 spaces of Ashe; or
- destroy one Glyph of Dynamite within 8 spaces of Ashe.

NAME = GLYPH OF DYNAMITE
SUBTITLE = DELAYED EXPLOSION

PERMANENT GLYPH
If this glyph is destroyed by any means, all figures within 2 spaces of this glyph receive 1 wound. At the end of the round, if this glyph is power side up on the battlefield, this glyph is destroyed.

NAME = B.O.B.
SECRET IDENTITY = BIG OMNIC BUTLER

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = YES

BUILT TO SERVE

B.O.B. has the class of Butler in addition to what is listed on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose 1 Ambitious Unique Hero you control. While that Hero is adjacent to B.O.B., they cannot be targeted for attacks by non-adjacent figures.

CHARGING IMPACT
After moving normally with B.O.B., you may choose 1 small or medium figure adjacent to B.O.B. and place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. If you do, B.O.B. cannot attack this turn and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 10 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply.

ARM GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
B.O.B. cannot attack with this special attack if he moved this turn. After attacking with this special attack, B.O.B. may attack with this special attack 2 additional times.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I also have an Ana design, who is part of Overwatch and does have comics.

NAME = ANA (she also goes by Shrike and Bastet at different points)
SECRET IDENTITY = ANA AMARI

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE (Maybe? Feels suitably 'military adjacent', she's kinda a Vigilante I guess if we wanted to go that way)
PERSONALITY = ??? (I'm not good with those)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

BIOTIC ORDNANCE

Anytime Ana would inflict 1 or more wounds on a friendly Unique Hero, you may instead remove a Wound Marker from that Hero's card.

SNIPER RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 10. Attack 1.
Ana cannot attack with this special attack if she moved this turn. When Ana attacks a figure that is not a destructible object with this special attack, that figure cannot roll defense dice.

GRENADE TOSS
Instead of attacking with Ana, you may choose 1 space within 4 spaces of her. Roll the 20-sided die once for each figure on or within 1 space of that space. On a 13 or higher, that figure receives 1 wound.

NANO BOOST
At the start of each round, place 1 orange Ultimate Marker on this card, to a maximum of 3, then you may remove 3 Ultimate Markers from this card to choose a Unique Hero within 4 clear sight spaces of Ana. For this round, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled when that Hero attacks with a normal attack, and add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled when that Hero defends against a normal attack.

Notes

I didn't try to capture any of the extra effects attached to her healing/wounding (as that would be waay to complicated) or adapt her tranq dart thing as that would have been tricky to do and it didn't really flow with the rest of the 'hurt or heal' thing the other powers have going on anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:56 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Really like those designs. Vigilante would be interesting on Ana, it's fitting but her and Soldier: 76 seem pretty reclusive. They don't interactive with others much. Ana is part of the reason Cassidy is recruiting new members though.

I would up either B.O.B.'s health or defense, he's pretty tanky in-game.
Old March 11th, 2022, 05:01 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will paste my Winston here, and will get Tracer and Mercy here once I've refined them a bit.
Quote:
NAME = WINSTON
SPECIES = SIMIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

PRIMAL FURY
Start the game with this Army Card flipped to this side. At the end of an opponent’s turn, if Winston or a friendly figure within 3 clear sight spaces of Winston received two or more wounds or were destroyed this turn, you may flip this card.

WE ARE OVERWATCH
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 4 Unique Soldier, Scientist or Adventurer Heroes you control, and up to 1 other Unique Hero you control. For this game, Winston and each chosen Hero have the class of Guardian instead of what is listed on their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking with Winston, you may take a turn with any Unique Guardian Hero you control.

JUMP PACK 5
Instead of his normal move, Winston may move up to 5 spaces with Jump Pack. When moving with Jump Pack, Winston has the Flying Special Power, but may not move up or down more than 20 levels in a single jump. After moving Winston with Jump Pack, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure adjacent to Winston.

SUPER STRENGTH

NAME = WINSTON
SPECIES = SIMIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = ANGRY
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = ???

PRIMAL PUNCH
After an opponent rolls defense dice against Winston's normal attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space up to 3 spaces from its current position. Once per turn, after Winston attacks an opponent’s figure, he may move with his Jump Pack special power and attack with a normal attack an additional time. Figures other than Winston moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.

JUMP PACK 5
Instead of his normal move, Winston may move up to 5 spaces with Jump Pack. When moving with Jump Pack, Winston has the Flying Special Power, but may not move up or down more than 20 levels in a single jump. After moving Winston with Jump Pack, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure adjacent to Winston.

PRIMAL RESILIENCE
If Winston would receive two or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds. At the end of each round, if Winston is not adjacent to an enemy figure, you may flip this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old March 11th, 2022, 05:14 PM

Oh also Pilot D.Va, since that'll likely be done soon.
Quote:

NAME = D.VA
SECRET IDENTITY = HANA SONG
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PILOT
PERSONALITY = COMPETITIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

MEKA EJECTION
You may draft a Large D.Va figure. If you do, this D.Va does not start the game on the battlefield. Whenever a Glyph or any other figure's special powers refer to this D.Va, it refers to your Large D.Va as well. When your Large D.Va is destroyed, place this D.Va on any unoccupied space within 3 spaces of your Large D.Va's original placement.

CALL MEKA
Instead of taking a turn with this D.Va, you may take a turn with your Large D.Va. Whilst this D.Va is on the battlefield, at the end of each round and each time D.Va inflicts at least 1 wound on an opponent's figure, place a Pink MEKA Marker on this Army Card. Before taking a turn with this D.Va, if there are 3 MEKA Markers on this card, you may remove all Wound Markers and MEKA Markers from your D.Va cards and switch her with your Large D.Va. Figures moved by this special power do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

NERF THIS!
Once per game, instead of attacking with your Large D.Va, or if your Large D.Va would be destroyed, you may instead use Nerf This!. Roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of D.Va, one at a time. After using Nerf This!, place 3 MEKA Markers on this card and destroy your Large D.Va.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Skinderella; March 14th, 2022 at 07:48 AM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 08:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Workshop launch? Succesful.

I’ll link these all next time I’m at a computer, but figure I can comment on Winston really quick.

I think Jump Pack is putting in a lot of work for what is essentially just Flying and an unblockable. I feel like it should be more diverse from his normal move or just be something like “once per round, Winston can fly and do an unblockable.”

I’ve sat on the Guardian class change thing for a bit, and personally I don’t really like it? Like for Guardian in specific, it makes Moondragon a vital Overwatcher. But I honestly think Overwatch synergy can be accomplished without a class change. When I’m at a computer I’ll also try to dig up the ideas I had from the last time we discussed it.

I think we probably need to make a call on if Winston is gonna be the main turn efficiency hub for the faction or if Tracer is going to help. This version of We Are Overwatch would probably be too much when stacked with a Tracer bonding turn. (See Cyclops I, who has maintained competitive viability almost entirely because he can stack a Telepath turn with a Sidekick turn.)

Last edited by MrNobody; March 11th, 2022 at 11:21 PM.
Old March 11th, 2022, 11:13 PM
Just A Head

Here's what I had down in my notes.
Quote:
WE ARE OVERWATCH
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 3 Unique Heroes you control that are Soldiers, Adventurers, or Agents. Chosen figures cannot share classes with each other or any other figures you control with Overwatch Markers on their cards. Place a gray Overwatch Marker on each of their cards. At the beginning of each of your turns, before revealing an Order Marker, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to any Unique Hero card in your army with an Overwatch Marker.
Fwiw, it's slightly longer than your current version, but not by a considerable amount. It would definitely fit, especially if we simplified Jump Pack somehow.

Ultimately, how you want to handle the synergy is up to you though. I can definitely offer my ideas and perspectives, but it's just as likely that someone else will offer an opinion completely different to mine.

EDIT: I think this is even smoother.
Quote:
WE ARE OVERWATCH
At the start of the game, you may place gray Overwatch Markers on the Army Cards of up to 1 Unique Soldier Hero, 1 Unique Adventurer Hero, and 1 Unique Agent Hero you control. At the beginning of each of your turns, before revealing an Order Marker, you may move an unrevealed Order Marker from this card to any Unique Hero card in your army with an Overwatch Marker.
Old March 12th, 2022, 07:14 AM

We could always cut out a chunk of Jump Pack to make it this:
Quote:
JUMP PACK 5
Instead of his normal move, Winston may move up to 5 spaces with the Flying Special Power, but may not move up or down more than 20 levels in a single jump. After moving Winston with Jump Pack, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure adjacent to Winston.
Guardian isn’t a class I’m set on, it was just one in the listed I had, but I agree about Moondragon. Other classes I had in mind were Defenders, Upholders, and Peacekeepers.

I’m quite fond of Tracer having a sidekick style bonding power (it’s also something we could potentially use for some other Overwatch characters, like Brigitte). I think it fits her well since she’s often helping and fighting alongside others. Also feels right to me that whilst Winston is the main hub, and Tracer is always helping out.

My only issue with those takes on We Are Overwatch is that limiting it to one of each class really limits Overwatch character builds. Mercy and Mei would also be Scientists. Tracer, Reinhardt, Brigitte, Echo, and Genji could all be Adventurers (though easily other stuff too). And a lot of them could be Agents if nothing else fits.

There’s the option of dropping Soldiers, no characters come to mind that would be under that except maybe Pharah and Baptiste (both of which have other options too, and Soldier: 76 would be whatever Ana is).

I’m fine with either Markers or a class change though. I just think a class change removes F4 whilst allowing for more of a certain class, which Overwatch characters would definitely have.

I enjoy what you have for Winston’s bonding though, allows for some future Overwatch designs to do stuff off of revealed OMs.
Old March 12th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Just A Head

On Jump Pack, mostly what I mean is that “Instead of his normal move (of 5 spaces), Winston can fly 5 spaces” is very functionally similar to him just having Flying.

Might be useful to make a rough breakdown of every character and what their class could be? Hardly has to be set in stone, but could give us a better idea of what we’re working with.
Old March 12th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree. Gundams are more jet pack than flying as well and we went flying there.
That frees up some space.
Probably need the no additional turns lingo for WAO.
Old March 12th, 2022, 11:58 AM

I see what you mean now sorry, so we could either remove it for something else and give him Flying, or change it to what's below maybe? Or even, make it once per round like you said, and then have a slightly altered one on the raging side that removes the once per round. Having the same on either side is probably best to prevent confusion.
Quote:
JUMP PACK
After Winston moves with the Flying special power, you may roll an unblockable attack die against any figure adjacent to Winston.
I'll make a list of the characters and potential classes, that's a good call to get that done to help with planning.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy