Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10th, 2009, 04:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

My Heroscory [sic]:

Was at a retreat around 2004 and someone said a few people were playing a nerdy game. Checked it out, though it was cool and nerdy at same time, but did not play since I never played RPG or strategy game other than Risk or Stratego and because I didn't want to be associated as a "Gamer". Anyway, did not even remember the name of the game till later and decided not for me.

Late 2005, roomate got job at ToysRUs and bought Master Set 1 on company discount. I played it and liked it, and actually got real into building maps for it, but still did not want to buy own set for fear of being "Gamer"

He mentioned Marvel Version was coming out, so I thought "That can't be too nerdy to play with Superhroes" (I know it defies logic) and bought Marvel Set using his company discount. I wanted more land, so also bought Lava set at same time. Soon bought an oversized Batman and Superman action figure on clearance and made hand made cards of Bat & Sup and was a custom Hero junkie from then on.

Later I bought Marro set for land and figures as more of friends played with official characters. I also bought HeroClix figures and designed my own Marvel customs, however it was harder to find anyone I knew willing to play comic heroes as many friends all bought the expansions and feel comic heroes are too powerful. Now am hooked on playing non-comic 'scape, buy expansions, and visit this site a lot.

So I guess I started playing official set, "got hooked" through Marvelsacepe, and am now hooked on normal Heroscape. Put me in the YES list.

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 20th, 2019 at 01:23 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion