Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 9th, 2021, 02:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Batman (Outsiders) - Public Playtesting

Thanks! Biggest problem I'm having with the faction right now is army building, which 220 at least helps with a fair bit. But if he struggles in the next set as well, I'll just have to deal with a drop and figuring out an addition or two to help round things out down the road.

200 at least is an easy plug in if we can otherwise get army totals working (which is dicey with the more thematic grouping). 210 rounds out the 190s and 290 well at least, though I think 220 is most ideal for army building.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2021, 10:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Batman (Outsiders @200 and 220 points

NOTE: I tested with Batman only getting one attack with the Bat Shurikens as that's how it works as written.

Set 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Carol goes Outside: Batman (200), Ms. Marvel (350), Katana (190), Black Lighting (160)- 900 total vs Like a Cat of Iron: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Nova (210), Wildcat (240)- 900 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: There are Dinosaurs Outside: Batman (220), Geo Force (280), Katana (190), Black Lighting (160), Bob & Carol & Ted & Ringo (230), Creeper (120)- 1200 total vs Like a Cat of Iron, but more so: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Nova (210), Wildcat (240), Casey Jones (130), Shi (170)- 1200 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: I really like the design here (outside of the technically not working with his own glyph thing) but I don't think he can be 200 points personally. It's sort of a weird struggle where he's in a not super great faction, so he needs to pull a fair bit of weight, but if he pulls too much weight with non-factional stuff then you're just not going to bother putting him in his actual team in the first place. At 200 he felt draftable just as an attack booster/ decent clean-up unit without really caring about the Interloper stuff, the 20 point bump isn't a whole lot, but it felt more like his bonding power was effecting (or affecting, whatever) his cost enough to push him towards the right peeps.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 14th, 2021 at 02:25 AM. Reason: fixed typo on army total
Old March 14th, 2021, 02:28 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK! Sounds like it's best to stick with 220, then. I'm satisfied he's been properly vetted after that group of tests and I can get the whole "too good to keep in the faction at 200" concern. 200 would've been cool to get, but 220 was another viable plan and fits Geo-Force builds well at least for a nice 500 point block, so I can roll with 220 and tweak that Katana (II) I posted down slightly to compensate.

Bat Shuriken hopefully we can iron out in that thread.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 220.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2021, 02:35 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Outsiders) - VOTE for Final Editing!

yea

My Etsy Store
Old March 14th, 2021, 10:12 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old March 14th, 2021, 10:13 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old March 14th, 2021, 11:31 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old March 14th, 2021, 01:23 PM

This passes.

Old March 14th, 2021, 01:25 PM

Re: The Book of Batman (Outsiders) - Final Editing!

Now is the time for wording tweaks so @Karat @Ronin @ anyone else who's willing and able, please have a look over. Much obliged for anyone who does.

Old March 14th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Could shorten "this Army Card" down to "this card" in the last power if you like. It is the kind of card it is, ya know?

Seems fine though, if I'm looking that hard for something to say.
Old March 14th, 2021, 01:31 PM

Done. Thanks. SP is updated with that change (saying it this formally to make sure Ark sees it).

I'll wait to hear on Karat and from SW to see if he's still planning to do a mini pic here before asking for cards.

I'm also thinking about going the Royal Flush/Manticore route here and putting this on hold once it's carded rather than calling for release, and then starting on an Outsiders Katana so I can make sure that a thematic army works together and is at even points. Probably no real tweaks I can make here on that front, but better to keep it unreleased just in case, I think.

Old March 14th, 2021, 01:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

I'll have the mini pick in a bit.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library