Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 19th, 2021, 08:41 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leopardon - Testing

Holy tests

But yeah I see what he’s saying about the auto shield and spider folks. Not that huge an incentive to pilot with them if it gets negated. You could separate that out, still have the auto shield in general but then being piloted by a spider giving a d20 boost for arc turn, or retools on all combat dice including sword vigor might be more of an incentive?

At least I personally would like a decent incentive to play with spiders, that’s up to you if you care.
Old March 19th, 2021, 08:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I’m gonna rethink this a bit. Was kinda waiting to see where we went with the VDO rules since it seems like that would eliminate most of the need for the first power, but seems like that’s going to be off of Soundwarp’s mind for a bit. I’ll probably try to talk to him and see what his general thoughts on the rules updates he wanted were when I’m back in town next week.
Old March 19th, 2021, 08:51 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah good call. He might be out for a while from computer problems if you didn’t see that, just so you know.
Old March 19th, 2021, 10:38 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The rough plan is:

-the single spaced thing doesn't do anything to be worth keeping.
-commons break vehicle rules if they can drive, so Vehicles need to only be drivable by Unique Heros period (or Events I guess, but eh, if they can't pick up a Batarang they can't drive a Batmoblie)
-full cover should grant two way clear sight between friendlies in and out of the vehicle so that what teams work with vehicles isn't totally arbitrary.
-the auto shield is not something I want to waste text on as a thing all Gundams have to have when it doesn't do anything against like 80% of armies.

So basically I'm planning to drop Piloted Mecha entirely from the Gundam and make a few updates to the vehicle rules. The Unique Heroes only thing, the friendly Clear Sight thing, and rules for Vehicles being able to have clear sight so that drivers can use that clear sight (and so vehicles can attack things).

The DO rules also need some updating since right now our main DO rulebook is also the throwing DO rulebook, which needs to be a separate optional thing (could still be the same doc, just needs to be clearly separated out) and there's also just a lot of weird stuff in the DO rule book right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 19th, 2021, 10:49 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cool I’ll take a look at the VDO rules and work those tweaks in. I think the VDO rules are actually our main DO rules at this point. But I can take a look at the throwing rules and clear them up.
Old March 19th, 2021, 10:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks gentlemen.
Old March 19th, 2021, 11:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The throwing rules themselves are probably fine (I dont care about them, so I didn't look to hard)

It's the front bit that has some weird stuff. Like how Occupied Objects can't be moved. Which I assume refers to things like the Manhole cover that uses 'Occupied' to mean 'standing on top of'. Which really shouldn't use the same term as very different thing.

Then it still has that thing about being immune to auto destroy or something... but its lifted staig6ht from classic so its gibberish and who the hell knows what it's trying to say. And like, I dont think DOs need to be immune to auto destroy anyway?

I'm planning on posting up some proposed rewrites once I get a backup computer setup this weekend. I just can't do much from my phone right now.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 19th, 2021, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice work, guys.

I agree we should have different terms for being on top of a DO or being a passenger/driver in a VDO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 20th, 2021, 01:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Should I still run tests today, or hit something else in the meanwhile and circle back once things are more nailed down?
Old March 20th, 2021, 10:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

Sorry feel free to hit something else.
Old March 20th, 2021, 11:09 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No worries! I'll leave my sign up here, I want dibs once we're settled on a direction. I'll focus elsewhere in the meanwhile.
Old March 21st, 2021, 05:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Leopardon - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
NAME = LEOPARDON

COVER = FULL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE VEHICLE
OCCUPANCY = 1

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 16

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 260

MECHA-SPIDER STRING
Instead of moving normally, you may choose a non-adjacent large or huge figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leopardon. Place Leopardon adjacent to the chosen figure or place the chosen figure adjacent to Leopardon. Figures moved by Mecha-Spider String will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Whenever another special power refers to the Web Swing special power, it refers to this special power as well.

ARC TURN STRIKE
Once per round, instead of attacking, you may choose a non-adjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Leopardon. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. Otherwise you may roll for this special power one additional time.

SWORD VIGOR
Once per game, instead of attacking with Leopardon, you may roll 3 unblockable attack dice against a nonadjacent figure within 4 clear sight spaces, or 5 dice if the figure is large or huge.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
Thinking about replacing the first power with this, and appropriately bumping the defense. Limiting it to large or huge figures makes sense as Takuya only uses Leopardon to fight Kaiju sized monsters, but it also counts as Web Swing so stuff like Spider-UK should boost Leopardon now unless we have issue with that. This is something he does in the show a couple of times. Generally the show is a lot of him hooking a figure with the string. Then using Arc Turn and then using Sword Vigor when those two fail (they always do).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library