Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd, 2016, 09:06 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Good Pig's Starcraft Customs - 6 Terran / 3 Zerg units

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Loved the star craft card designs. I planned on doing some a while back for more of the simpler units. I think I may hand make some protoss zealots as well. Its super awesome that you provided figure names for the marines, zerglings, etc. I am a big fan of starcraft and starcraft II. One suggestion. The marines say can cause knockback. Do you have a knockback description somewhere or is it just one space? Overall well done. very cool.
EDIT: I may make some card templates for cards like these soon. I currently just finished some templates for assassins creed and LOTR. I'm re doing my old custom thread as well.
Hey, thanks TREX! Glad you like the designs. I really like ShermanDavies version of Knockback. It's pretty intuitive in my opinion, without getting overly wordy or complex.

I've been using my own custom card templates for awhile now. I've spent so much time cutting cards out over the years, that I abandoned the hexagonal card design and opted for the rectangular version. Printing 6 cards per page and cutting them all out with a few slices is a dream! Heck, even Hasbro went that direction with Arena of the Planeswalkers. I've been hesitant to share it because it borrows from a handful of graphical elements of the C3G template which are not mine to share. I was doing design work as part of that group for quite awhile so I was privy to it. So that's why you'll see any customs I have as text only.

I'll check out your customs too. I've been a big fan of your terrain thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
These chronoscope reaper bones figures Kulathi look kinda like protoss. They have an extra set of arms and different weapons, but their bodies look protoss.
Great find! Yeah, I think if you cut off a set of their arms it would make for a great Zealot base. Having a sword and a cape would help the look even further, but obviously that would need to be done with some custom mods. Tough, but not impossible. I've invested in some greenstuff, but have yet to dabble with it. Still waiting for a rainy day to try it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards