Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 18th, 2016, 05:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Thor (Jane Foster) - Vote for Public Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Assuming YodaK is a yea, this passes.
Rookie...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 18th, 2016, 07:06 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One more thing before testing... As currently worded, if she's attacking a bunch of squad figures with her special attack and rolls a skull and kills a squad figure, she can't attack again as she could not determine 3 spaces from the destroyed figure as it would no longer be on the map. If you want to change that, you should tinker with the wording.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 18th, 2016, 07:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Assuming YodaK is a yea, this passes.
Ahh yeah that is what was intended. We for all our votes in HoSS and I knew it was only a matter of time before I crossed them up once promoted here.
Old August 19th, 2016, 10:06 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
One more thing before testing... As currently worded, if she's attacking a bunch of squad figures with her special attack and rolls a skull and kills a squad figure, she can't attack again as she could not determine 3 spaces from the destroyed figure as it would no longer be on the map. If you want to change that, you should tinker with the wording.
Any suggestion on how to reword it?

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Thor (Jane Foster) - Design Phase

Maybe:

Quote:
MJOLNIR-KINESIS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces to attack. After attacking, if you rolled at least 1 skull, you may choose another figure within 3 spaces of the space the previously attacked figure occupied when attack dice were rolled and attack the chosen figure. You may continue choosing figures to attack and attacking until you fail to roll a skull, to a maximum of 4 attacks in a single turn.
It's clunky but I can't think of a better way of doing it. This also cleans up the oddity of the hammer riding along with Spidey when he dodges (since it's based on the defender's location after the attack, dodgers can really mess with it).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Thor (Jane Foster) - Public Testing Phase

The only thing that gets weird is that, if a figure does not move, they still occupy that space. So it reads a little bit weird in those 80% of cases, but it's not an issue mechanically.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 19th, 2016, 11:41 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That works for me.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 2nd, 2016, 09:27 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Forgot to post these the other day:
Quote:
Name Of The Playtest Unit: Thora

- Theme Test/ Inconclusive
, but only because I don't know the character. Nothing seemed wrong, certainly.
- Mirror Test/ Pass
- Bonding Test/ Pass
- only real synergies are with Mongul and the Justice League, unless I’m missing something small, but either way, it’s nothing classic Thor doesn’t get and if they aren’t a problem for him they won’t be here. The only real differences in synergy are that Thor gets cool Asgardian synergy from guys like Odin, Heimdall and Beta Ray Bill, while Jane... can get healed by Alfred, and then not very well, and help out a civvie in some fisty-cuffs. Yeah, we're okay - except that I’ve just thought of the one big one - her being clone-able by Arnim 'I am Sviss' Zola and Jackal. On a figure this big, that's at least worth looking at - her Marvel page referred to her ‘Asgardian body', so if a cloned Jane is OP, maybe she should be Asgardian?
- Synergies Test/ Pass - see above.
- Power Check/ Pass - She’s a slightly weaker, more tactical Thor. Use her right, and her powers could make her arguably a little better, but then Thor doesn't have to worry about his health, is a lot more straight-forward, and God of Thunder Strike, while unlikely to work, is potentially devastating. Also, Thora’s better at ranged crowd control, but Thor’s much better when swarmed in melee. I'd take Thora's powers over Thor's but his effectively two extra life (on average, based on my test) make him probably still slightly stronger, so 420‘s looking good.
- Fun Test/ Definite Pass! - She's a lot of fun, and interesting to play - Mjolnir Distraction and Mjolnir-kinesis are fun, interesting and useful powers.
- Fun Competitive Test/ Pass - No issues.
- Drafting Test/ Pass - Honestly, I may well pick her over Thor most of the time unless I want Asgardian synergy, just because they're similar enough and I find her powers more fun.
- Usage Test/ Pass - She won't use ‘em every turn, but each power was used at least once every game - and interestingly enough never really more than that.
- Strategy Test/ Pass - Like I said, she’s a more strategic Thor.

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs)
Armies:
Thora, Martian Manhunter (VII), Huntress, Starman (Jack Knight), Phobos (1,480 Points)
vs.
Yellow Lanterns (Sinestro, Arkillo, Jonathan Crane, Lyssa Drak, and 3 Sinestro Corps Soldiers) (1,450 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Draugur (no glyphs)
Armies;
Thora, Captain America (C3G), Bug, Speedy (Mia Dearden), Bucky (1,000 Points)
vs.
Iron Patriot, Allen the Alien, Lizard, Heat Wave (1,000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

I think I said pretty much everything up at the top - I like her, she’s strong and has interesting, tactical powers, but is balanced and made weaker than Thor by Failing Health, which drops her life by two, on average. From what I’ve read, this seems fairly thematic, and a really interesting mechanic. She’s probably worth between 410 and 430 - honestly, it’d be kind of cool to see someone at 410, but it’s hard to tell which integer is more is more fitting at costs this high - either would work fine, I think.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 2nd, 2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Another great test from LO.

Any concerns about Cloning Thora?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:40 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

She'd be a decent option for Arnim (and probably worth seeing tested), but I can't see her being a good option for Jackal; between Failing Health and Cellular Degeneration, she'd die way too fast.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 3rd, 2016, 11:11 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, running her with Arnim Zola is definitely worth testing. It relies a lot on Zola hitting his roll, but she's one of the biggest units he can pull back.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 21st, 2016, 10:06 AM
C3G Super League MVP

From BamBam:
Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Thor (Jane Foster)

Army Test
Map: .Fulcrum (BOV)
Units: 1000 [Thor, Jocasta, Aurora, Scorpion] [Sif, Malekith, Hogun, Parasite]

Summary/Gameplan: Have Odinson’s two loves duke it out. Team Thor’s plan was to Move forward together and have Jocosta soak up any wounds to She-Thor so the tank could last a little longer. Team Sif’s goal was to utilize Malekith to stall out Thor and have her slowly kill herself. Both tried to kill each other and once Thor started utilizing her Mjolnir Kinesis then she swept through the lesser costed figures.

HIGHLIGHTS
Round 1:
Aurora puts 2 on Hogun (4)
Sif puts 2 on Aurora (2)
Thor uses Mjolnir Kinesis on Sif
Malekith uses Illusionary Arts to switch Thor’s attack to Aurora
Thor puts 2 on Aurora, killing her (0)
Using Mjolnir Kinesis, Thor continues attacking 2 more times
Thor puts 2 wounds on Sif (4)
Thor wounds Malekith (3)
Malekith wounds Thor (7)
Thor autowounds herself (6)

Round 2:
Scorpion attacks Sif
Malekith uses Illusionary Arts to switch the attack to Thor, which it is then blocked.
Thor uses Mjolnir Kinesis
Thor wounds Malekith (2)
Misses Sif but rolls a skull
Continues Mjolnir Kinesis and goes after Malekith (which I’m pretty sure is the intent.)
Thor wounds Malekith (1)
Malekith misses Thor
Thor uses Mjolnir Kinesis again
Thor kills Malekith (0)
Thor puts 2 on Sif (2)
Thor autowounds (5)

Round 3:
Sif wounds Thor (4)
Hogun puts 2 on Thor (2)
Thor uses Mjolnir Kinesis
Thor wounds Sif (1)
Thor puts 2 on Hogun (2)
Thor kills Sif (0)
Hogun kills Thor (0)

Round 4:
Hogun puts 2 on Scorpion
Jocasta uses Self Sacrifice
Jocasta (4)
Hogun dies (0)

Round 5:
Parasite puts 2 on Scorpion (3)
Jocasta moves in and misses Parasite
Parasite gets 4 wounds on Scorpion
Jocasta uses Self Sacrifice and dies (0)
Parasite (1)
Scorpion kills Parasite (0)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Scorpion (3)

Army Test
Map: Fulcrum (BOV)
Units: 800 [Foster, Prowler, Jewel] [Odinson, Firestar, Hawkeye]

Summary/Gameplan: It will be a slugfest between the two Thors. The others are more there for cannon fodder and to try to kill each other while the two gods fight. This entire match was pretty swingy in the fact that whichever Thor won would lead to a win for their team. Even though the lower point figures tried to help, the 8/8 stats were just too Asgardian to actually accomplish anything.

HIGHLIGHTS
Round 1:
Hawkeye wounds Jewel (4)
Firestar puts 3 on Prowler (1)
Foster uses Mjolnir Kinesis
Foster puts 3 on Firestar (1)
Foster autowounds herself (7)

Round 2:
A lot of defence this round
Foster uses Mjolnir Distraction on Odinson
Foster puts 2 on Odinson (6)
Foster autowounds heroself (6)

Round 3:
Odinson performs God of Thunder on his first turn.
Rolls 16 for Prowler, dead (0)
Odinson wounds Foster (5)
Foster autowounds (4)

Round 4:
Foster Mjolnir Distracts Odinson
Foster puts 3 on Odinson (3)
Odinson puts 2 on Foster (2)
Foster blasts 4 on Odinson (0)
Foster kills Firestar (0)
Foster autowounds (1)

Round 5:
Foster Mjolnir Distracts Hawkeye
Foster one shots Hawkeye (0)

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Thor-Jane (1), Jewel (4)

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Very tough unit, was one round away from losing to the male Thor, although it could have easily gone the other way. She is very strong and once you start using her you feel inclined to power through until her health diminishes. Her distraction power can basically lead to her almost one shotting any lesser figures. The kinesis power was what I ended up using the most because I could bounce between annoying blocks like Malekith. In her power it does not mention anything about not attacking the same figure twice, as long as you choose a different figure in-between (Figure 1, Figure 2, Figure 1, Figure 2) so how I played seemed to be the correct way. She adds some excitement to the anxiety of the game since you know you are going to take one wound regardless and that makes you want to hit your opponent that much more. The worst part for draftability is that she doesn’t work with the other Asgardians but it makes sense by who she is.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I had fun playing her, just like her male counterpart, she is not troubled by anyone under the 300pt cost. It was fun playing against the other Thor to see an outcome and if the dice was rolling a little different, that game could have ended the opposite. I used Kinesis much moer than Distraction. Unless I was fighting the male Thor, she doesn’t really need that -2 Def to hit the others but it is still nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m
A quick note, I just realized I used the old version of Jocasta. The good news is that Jocasta did not use her overpowered Self Sacrifice to meddle with what Thor was doing until after Thor had died. The end result may have changed slightly as Hogun (1 life) and Parasite (5 life) fought Scorpion (5 life) and Jocasta(4 life).

My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library