Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Molly Hayes - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
So is the figure planned for the card going to be the unmodified one or is it going to be modded?

That's one mighty ugly slab of huge rock.
I say either leave her be, or cut both the rock and the ducks off.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 24th, 2010, 03:45 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As cool as that sounds, I can't even imagine how one'd word that. If anyone can come up with something mechanically sound I'd love to hear it.
Probably delete this post for stupidity factor.

NEED A BOOST?
Small and medium single spaced figures may move on top of and be placed on top of Molly Hayes as if she were terrain with a height of 4. Molly Hayes and a figure on top of her are considered to be adjacent. When Molly Hayes moves, a figure on top of her will be moved along with her. If Molly Hayes is destroyed while a figure is on top of her, place the figure on the space that Molly Hayes occupied.

Last edited by Good Pig; December 24th, 2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updatd with LP's suggestion of adding size and single space requirement
Old December 24th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As cool as that sounds, I can't even imagine how one'd word that. If anyone can come up with something mechanically sound I'd love to hear it.
Probably delete this post for stupidity factor.

NEED A BOOST?
Figures may move on top of and be placed on top of Molly Hayes as if she were terrain with a height of 4. Molly Hayes and a figure on top of her are considered to be adjacent. When Molly Hayes moves, a figure on top of her will be moved along with her. If Molly Hayes is destroyed while a figure is on top of her, place the figure on the space that Molly Hayes occupied.
Now that's a new thematic I'd love to use!

Old December 24th, 2010, 04:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
NEED A BOOST?
Figures may move on top of and be placed on top of Molly Hayes as if she were terrain with a height of 4. Molly Hayes and a figure on top of her are considered to be adjacent. When Molly Hayes moves, a figure on top of her will be moved along with her. If Molly Hayes is destroyed while a figure is on top of her, place the figure on the space that Molly Hayes occupied.
Awesome mechanic (With a clause about figure size, and single space probably needed, though), but I don't think it fits the character.
Old December 24th, 2010, 04:32 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

How would ladders work? Well, maybe the figure can't use ladders anyhow with that concrete slab.
Old December 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
How would ladders work? Well, maybe the figure can't use ladders anyhow with that concrete slab.
Need a Boost? would need to specify that.

What's happening here?

Old December 29th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the concept of Need a Boost?, but don't really think it fits with the character. I could be swayed if everyone else is for it, though.

Otherwise, I think the front page is where we're at.
Old December 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
POWER FATIGUE
After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one gray Fatigue Marker on this card. At the end of a round in which you took a turn with Molly Hayes, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card. If you roll less than 6, remove all Fatigue Markers from this card and you may not take any turns with Molly Hayes or use the Invulnerable special ability in the subsequent round. A maximum of 6 Fatigue Markers can be placed on this card.
As written, you are only removing the markers if she rolls less than 6 at the end of the round. If she has all 6 markers on her card and rolls a 16 (10 after subtracting), the markers stay on her card, and she's able to take a turn next round, right?

If she stays hot with the 20-sided die, and is able to continue to take turns even with 6 Fatigue Markers, there is the potential of having someone arguing about whether she took a turn in a round as no additional markers are going to be placed (and no OMs because of Prof X).

It may never come up, and hopefully everyone's memory is good for at least a round, but it is something to think about.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

In my opinion, Invulnerable is really lacking. Most of the time 3 shields is going to block all damage, anyway. I think I'd like to see a different mechanic for an ability that could very possibly show up on multiple other cards due to it's general term.

What about adding or subtracting from a d20 roll that would instantly destroy. Or any Special Power that would instantly destroy, instead adds 1 wound. Or even, if 2 shields are rolled, the most wounds she can take from the attack is one.

I think an easy mechanic that is used fairly often in play is necessary for an ability that can fairly often show up on a card. Afterall, if another Superman is created by C3G, it's quite possible that he shows up with this Invulnerability special power.
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's an attempt at rewording Power Fatigue so that there's no need to remember anything.

POWER FATIGUE
After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one Fatigue Marker on this card. At the start of every round, before Order Markers are assigned, if there is at least 1 Fatigue Marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card. If you roll a 6 or less, remove all Fatigue Markers from this card and you may not place any Order Markers on Molly Hayes' card this turn. If there are no Order Markers on this card, Molly Hayes may not use her Invulnerability Special Power.

Last edited by Balantai; December 29th, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old December 29th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

[quote=SirGalahad;1303467]
Quote:
POWER FATIGUE
After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one gray Fatigue Marker on this card. If there are any Fatigue Markers on this card at At the end of a round there are in which you took a turn with Molly Hayes, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card. If you roll less than 6, remove all Fatigue Markers from this card, and you may not take any turns with Molly Hayes or use the Invulnerable special ability in the subsequent round. A maximum of 6 Fatigue Markers can be placed on this card.
Keeps from having to remember whether or not to roll at the end of a round - the markers are either there or they aren't.

'd

Order Markers are "placed" though.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

POWER FATIGUE
After taking a turn with Molly Hayes, place one gray Fatigue Marker on this card. At the start of every round, before Order Markers are placed, if there is at least 1 Fatigue Marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 1 from your roll for each Fatigue Marker on this card. If you roll a 6 or less, remove all Fatigue Markers from this card and and you may not take any turns with Molly Hayes or use the Invulnerable special ability this round. A maximum of 6 Fatigue Markers can be placed on this card.

Here's what I get from combining those two. I think doing it at the start of a Round is a lot simpler; makes a lot more sense, y'know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If she stays hot with the 20-sided die, and is able to continue to take turns even with 6 Fatigue Markers, there is the potential of having someone arguing about whether she took a turn in a round as no additional markers are going to be placed (and no OMs because of Prof X).

It may never come up, and hopefully everyone's memory is good for at least a round, but it is something to think about.
That is a worry, definitely, but I'm not sure if it's a big enough worry to come up with another marker or other indicator for players. Any other thoughts on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
What about adding or subtracting from a d20 roll that would instantly destroy. Or any Special Power that would instantly destroy, instead adds 1 wound. Or even, if 2 shields are rolled, the most wounds she can take from the attack is one.
I could definitely see either of those working. So, that's four different Invulnerable ideas.

Spoiler Alert!

Honestly, I could go with any of them, but I think the first and third are my personal favorites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library