Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 7th, 2020, 01:29 AM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of The Octopus (Final Editing)

I don’t see any issues. No suggestions to make it shorter, either.
Old November 7th, 2020, 02:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My issues are the timing of the X reveal and the ‘backstab’ roll are really vague right now. I legit have no idea how the backstab bit is supposed to work from reading the card, so I think it needs cleaning up. Like it says ‘Then, roll the 20-sided die’ for the backstab bit... when is ‘then’? Cause right now it sounds like it’s after you reveal an X Order Marker... whenever that specifically happens... since it just says that needs to happen for them to attack without really saying when you’re doing it...

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 7th, 2020, 02:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Octopus (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
SCIENTIST EXTORTION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with The Octopus, you may first take a turn with a Unique Scientist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of The Octopus. During this turn, the chosen Scientist can only attack if you reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. After taking a turn with a Scientist in this way, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or lower, choose an opponent to take permanent control of that Scientist. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I see you want something like this.
Old November 7th, 2020, 04:06 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of The Octopus (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
SCIENTIST EXTORTION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with The Octopus, you may first take a turn with a Unique Scientist Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of The Octopus. During this turn, the chosen Scientist can only attack if you reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. After taking a turn with a Scientist in this way, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 2 or lower, choose an opponent to take permanent control of that Scientist. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I see you want something like this.
I went ahead and changed the SP.
Old November 26th, 2020, 04:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Cards should be updated now. Sorry for the delay, didn't really notice things had been settled here.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 26th, 2020, 10:56 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very cool! Alexh, you'll need to put in mini info and link the tutorial for the mod and clean up the OP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 6th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

@AlexH12 you still around?
Old December 6th, 2020, 11:54 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

I've been really busy with school recently. I'm planning on doing stuff that needs done in the thread tomorrow.
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

No worries buddy, I got the tutorial linked and figure info added. I think we just need a proposal for release if you are happy for everything. Don't forget to tag all the Heroes.

Pre-Yea to release from me.
Old December 7th, 2020, 01:45 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

pre-yea
Old December 8th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of The Octopus - VOTE for Release

I propose we release The Octopus

@Arch-vile @johnny139 @Lord Pyre @LordVenoc @MrNobody Soundwarp SG-1 (assumed)
Old December 8th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of The Octopus - VOTE for Release

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library