Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 3rd, 2015, 08:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: Bleakwoode Wraith! 2/3/15

Thanks guys

Today's repaint is another unpainted Reaper Bones miniature. This one is the ghost figure, enjoy!
Reaper Bones Ghost (Bleakwoode Wraith)

Since I don't have any Shades at the moment...

~NS
Old February 4th, 2015, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Bleakwoode Wraith! 2/3/15

very cool, I will be cloning my shades soon.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 4th, 2015, 02:46 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: Bleakwoode Wraith! 2/3/15

Looks terrific. Unfortunately, my rep cannon remains uncooled from the last round.
Old February 15th, 2015, 04:00 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Repaints: SoV's Asterios! 2/15/15

Thanks guys,

For todays update I decided to paint my own Asterios! A design by the French community that recently got inducted into the Soldiers of Valhalla. Enjoy!
Asterios

~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; February 15th, 2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old February 16th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NS's Repaints: SoV's Asterios! 2/15/15

Looks fantastic, great detail work!!
Old March 9th, 2015, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: NS's Repaints: SoV's Asterios! 2/15/15

Looks great, I love painting reaper bones minis.

Old March 29th, 2015, 04:09 PM
...Something unique

NS's Repaints: Tornak! 3/29/15

Sorry for the inactivity here, however I think your all going to like this one. Please welcome Tornak!

Old March 29th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: NS's Repaints: Tornak! 3/29/15

Ooh, looks great! Good job!
Old March 29th, 2015, 06:08 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

That looks amazing. Really like the shield work. Dino looks great in new colors.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 30th, 2015, 08:55 PM
"like" happy

looks great, awesome paint job as usual. Do you have extra figures, or do you paint your one and onlys. That is the main reason I do not paint a bunch of my originals. Curious...

Old March 30th, 2015, 08:59 PM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
looks great, awesome paint job as usual. Do you have extra figures, or do you paint your one and onlys. That is the main reason I do not paint a bunch of my originals. Curious...
It depends on the mini. I often order some extras and paint those (cheap ones mind you), or I'll just use what I got if I'm low on money and order replacements later on.

Glad you like 'em
Old March 30th, 2015, 09:09 PM
"like" happy

I've thought about cloning ones I want to repaint. I guess finding replacement heroes is easier than squads too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions