Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 28th, 2018, 08:43 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sub-Zero (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I can probably get some tests in late tonight after the Caps game.
I'm actually pulling for #8

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 28th, 2018, 11:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
I can probably get some tests in late tonight after the Caps game.
If you could that’d be awesome! Thank you.
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:01 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Finally subscribed here. I remember quite a few conversations about what franchises were yay and nay, but I was super stoked when Street Fighter got approved by the group. I never got to see it play out further than Ryu, but now I see a ton of those units completed! I imagine you guys feel a similar way about Mortal Kombat.

I found a typo in Ice Blast:

ICE BLAST 7
Before moving with Sub-Zero, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces without the Ice Resistance special power, and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, until the end the end of Sub-Zero’s turn or the chosen figure receives one or more wounds, the chosen figure may not move, subtracts 2 from its Defense number, and must subtract 4 from any twenty sided die they roll.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 29th, 2018, 12:40 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks!

I’ve been a life long fan of MK so it’s definitely a passion project for me. It’s a gaming franchise I’ve spent thousands of hours discussing with people online over the last 17 years when I first started going to online forums. Bringing them into C3G feels like a nice final bucket list item for me to check off, and I’ve been fortunate enough to do just about everything I’ve wanted to in that regard.
Old May 29th, 2018, 03:23 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Got some tests with the new version done, I'll get them written up tomorrow as it's already hella late.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 29th, 2018, 04:24 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Finally subscribed here. I remember quite a few conversations about what franchises were yay and nay, but I was super stoked when Street Fighter got approved by the group. I never got to see it play out further than Ryu, but now I see a ton of those units completed! I imagine you guys feel a similar way about Mortal Kombat.
As the person who sort of pressed the issue on this, I'm not actually someone who knows the characters that well or has played the games much at all. That being said, I'm really excited to see this moving - they've always seemed cool to me, and my brother has loved MK since he was a kid, and wanted to see them in since we started C3G. It'll be nice to see him get to use them.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 29th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Thanks!

I’ve been a life long fan of MK so it’s definitely a passion project for me. It’s a gaming franchise I’ve spent thousands of hours discussing with people online over the last 17 years when I first started going to online forums. Bringing them into C3G feels like a nice final bucket list item for me to check off, and I’ve been fortunate enough to do just about everything I’ve wanted to in that regard.
Hope you aren't leaving any time soon, chap.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 29th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

*There are no ladies. I am the only lady who has access to this thread, save Dysole, who never posts. I am addressing people who do not exist. Go me.
Ahem. I lurk like crazy. I've just fallen off on the checklist stuff. No go me.

That said, I know close to nothing about this character and I think you'll be fine once you implement lazy's suggestion for balance concerns.

~Dysole, who couldn't resist and will try to be more active
Great to see you around again, Dysole!

- Theme Test - Tentative Pass - I don't know this guy super well, but from what I do know he's seeming really good.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass - Assassin synergy gives him a lot of powerful options, and he's a pretty damn strong Assassin to benefit from them, but that's nothing unprecedented for Assassin builds. He's going to be a solid, powerful and scary option for them, almost certainly, and I expect he'll probably end up being used in a lot of Assassin builds, but when they've already got Lady Deathstrike, Winter Soldier and Gamora as options, this guy's not breaking any molds. Should also be noted that, while he likes most Assassin builds, you won't want to take him in a Kingpin (vII) build - forcing you to either take a turn with Fisk himself or give up Ice Clone is impractical or a waste of Sub-Zero's capabilities, respectively. He wants that X for himself.
- Synergies Test - Pass - See above.
- Power Check - Pass - All of his powers are really strong and useful, but they aren't really exploitable. He appreciates stat-boosters, of course, just like everyone, but without a multi-attack, he doesn't really appreciate them more than any strong melee character with a counter strike-esque power - less than some, since his counter strike is once per round.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass - He's mobile, he's scary, he's got interesting tactical options for both offence and defence, his combination of powers make him unlike anyone else in combat, but he doesn't feel too super-strong. I really love playing him.
- Fun Competitive Test - Definite Pass - Pretty much like the above, fighting him isn't quite like fighting anyone else. Ice Clone can be irritating at times, but that's like any defensive power, particularly ones with a counter strike element - it's no worse than Defensive Premonition or Evasive Strike, arguably better since it's strategy rather than luck based.
- Drafting Test - Pass - I'd take him in either a generalist or Assassin build, definitely.
- Usage Test - Pass - All of his were used often and felt like an integrat part of his fighting style.
- Strategy Test - Definite Pass - This guy is incredibly strategic to play, impressive for a single-attacking melee fighter. Ice Blast is fairly straightforward, but Slide, as well as allowing you to set up for a stronger blow depending on positioning (which in and of itself is very strategic) also acts as an interesting form of Disengage/Phantom Walk, where he can move through figures and avoid disengagements at the cost of only being able to move half his movement and in a straight line. That’s a pretty unique ability. Timing when to use Ice Clone Counter is inherently strategic, as with all once per round abilities, but arguably even more so due to essentially having two separate and valid schools of thought over the best situations to use it in - do you want to employ it when the attacker rolls high, doing your best to keep Sub-Zero alive longer, or do you make use of it when they roll low, making them pay harshly with counter strike? It’s a really, really interesting and tactical ability now it’s a once per-round affect.

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Sub-Zero

Army Test 1

Map: Island Plane Crash (no glyphs)
Armies:
Sub-Zero, Elite League Assassins, Man-Bat Assassins, 2x Hand Ninja (700 points)
vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo (700 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Arctic Divide (No Glyphs)
Armies;
Sub-Zero, Star-Lord, Punisher, Indigo-1 (1,000 points)
vs.
Thanos (C3G), Red Skull (C3G), Penguin (vII), Diablo (1,000 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

I think I said everything I wanted to above - I really, really love this guy, and think he’s a great addition to the game; really fun, interesting and unique. 210‘s feeling about right to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:16 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, looks like I can finally access the site again. Was it completely down for anyone else yesterday or was that just me? Anyway, I’ll have my up once I get back home later today.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:16 AM

Thanks for the tests!
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Huh, looks like I can finally access the site again. Was it completely down for anyone else yesterday or was that just me? Anyway, I’ll have my up once I get back home later today.
Yeah, it was down for everybody. Worked out okay for me, because I was moving yesterday anyway.
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Much appreciated!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library