Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 4th, 2011, 10:03 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Does anyone know what the size comparison is between Axis and Allies minis,
And Heroscape?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

A&A is much much smaller, like half the size.
Old October 4th, 2011, 10:27 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
A&A is much much smaller, like half the size.
If not smaller.
Old October 5th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

If I was too make a thread about what people from other games would do in Heroscape, would I put it in the custom section? (There would be custom cards in this thread.) Thanks!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 5th, 2011, 10:41 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
If I was too make a thread about what people from other games would do in Heroscape, would I put it in the custom section? (There would be custom cards in this thread.) Thanks!
Yes.
Old October 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there ANYWHERE at all you can play Heroscape online/across the internet?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 5th, 2011, 05:38 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

The Search function you must learn, young padawan.
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:18 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

Q. If you are using a hero who is lava resistant, and his powers are negated either from morsbane or the glyph while he is standing on a molten lava space. When does he roll to see if he is destroyed by the molten lava? At that exact moment or at the end of the round?
Old October 6th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

You only role for MOLTEN LAVA DAMAGE when your figure moves onto it.

You only role for LAVA FIELD DAMAGE at the end of the round if your figure is on it.
Old October 6th, 2011, 05:59 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Woohoo, my thread was used as an example.
Old October 6th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
You only role for MOLTEN LAVA DAMAGE when your figure moves onto it.

You only role for LAVA FIELD DAMAGE at the end of the round if your figure is on it.
Just to be clear, that means if a unit is lava resistant and standing on a molten lava space it gets off without any damage.

I know that may not make perfect sense, but remember: Always do what the rules say, not what you think they mean.
Old October 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation

Thank you, so that means they get to remain there safely and once they move off the molten lava space they can not move back onto it without sudden death roll. Cool.

New Q, when you negate a hero who has a terrain specific loss of power, does that remain in effect? Or does it go away? e.g.
The fire elemental loses die when on a water space, should that remain in effect even if he is negated, or does it go away also?

Thanks again in advance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's