Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:46 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kira Jax

She was able to take down Grimnak all by herself. She's earned her place on the shelf with the classic-scape for me.
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:03 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
She was able to take down Grimnak all by herself. She's earned her place on the shelf with the classic-scape for me.
Love to hear a battle report of the epic match

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:19 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have had trouble acquiring this mini. Where did you get yours?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old June 10th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There are a few on eBay at a reasonable price.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 17th, 2012, 05:48 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have a question regarding Exploit Weakness effects on Gladiator Inspiration; I understand that I could negate Gladiator Inspiration, then attack a Capuan, and it wouldn't get the extra defense dice, but what would happen if I negated Spartacus and then killed him? Would the remaining gladiators still be inspired for the rest of the round?
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I have a question regarding Exploit Weakness effects on Gladiator Inspiration; I understand that I could negate Gladiator Inspiration, then attack a Capuan, and it wouldn't get the extra defense dice, but what would happen if I negated Spartacus and then killed him? Would the remaining gladiators still be inspired for the rest of the round?
I imagine it would be the same as if you killed Spartacus without negating him first. I'm pretty certain that in that scenario the Gladiators are no longer inspired.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Using Exploit Weakness on Spartacus does nothing to Inspiration, and neither does killing him, I'm pretty sure. I thought there was a ruling about that somewhere...

Edit: I can't seem to find anything about how Morsbane relates to Spartacus, but I'm sure it was ruled one way or the other...

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 17th, 2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: I could just be insane, and totally wrong...
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:12 PM

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
I imagine it would be the same as if you killed Spartacus without negating him first. I'm pretty certain that in that scenario the Gladiators are no longer inspired.
You contradicted yourself, first you said they would be inspired for the rest of the round, then you said they wouldn't be. Has there not been an "official" answer to this yet?
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:25 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Using Exploit Weakness on Spartacus does nothing to Inspiration, and neither does killing him, I'm pretty sure. I thought there was a ruling about that somewhere...
What? The power is on his card, so if its negated, how can the Gladiators benefit from it?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You contradicted yourself, first you said they would be inspired for the rest of the round, then you said they wouldn't be. Has there not been an "official" answer to this yet?
How did I contradict myself?
Quote:
If you kill him, the Gladiators aren't inspired. If you negate him and then kill him, the Gladiators still aren't inspired. Where's the contradiction?

--
--
--

--
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you kill him, the Gladiators aren't inspired. If you negate him and then kill him, the Gladiators still aren't inspired. Where's the contradiction?
When you kill Spartacus the Gladiators are still inspired for the rest of the round. Isn't that the rule? I could be wrong.
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
When you kill Spartacus the Gladiators are still inspired for the rest of the round. Isn't that the rule? I could be wrong.
You know what, I think you're right. Powers that say "until the end of the round/game" apply even after the death of the character that has the power.

--
--
--

--
Old October 17th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Right, Gladiator Inspiration keeps going after Sparty dies (until the end of the round), which makes me think it would keep going were he negated... Could be wrong.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs