Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 25th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Super League Season 11 - Sign Up until 10/26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesur View Post
Edit: Can someone please send me a link to Filthy's OHS app because I can't get to any links on-site and google comes up blank.
When games are assigned, you will be given a link to your game like this.

@MegaSilver

Old October 25th, 2014, 10:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
"After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and after taking a turn with a Kree Scout, you may immediately take a turn with any other Kree Hero you control." Taking 3 of these (they're only 40 points) means techniquly you could play that turn forever.
No... any turn after the first turn is not a turn taken "after revealing an Order Marker". So KREE HERO BONDING can only be used after that first turn taken.
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:51 AM

Lesur is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
"After revealing an Order Marker on this card, and after taking a turn with a Kree Scout, you may immediately take a turn with any other Kree Hero you control." Taking 3 of these (they're only 40 points) means techniquly you could play that turn forever.
No... any turn after the first turn is not a turn taken "after revealing an Order Marker". So KREE HERO BONDING can only be used after that first turn taken.
Thanks. I didn't see the OM part and now I'm glad I didn't choose 680 point worth of Kree Scouts.

I am a supporter of Star Wars, HeroScape, Age of Mythology and Ninja Ponies. Don't judge my good taste.
Support the Sasquatch Militia. We are looking for people like YOU!
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So, where do we stand here? Not enough sign-ups?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So, where do we stand here? Not enough sign-ups?
I think we'd like 2 more people to sign up, as far as I can tell.

@dok
Old October 30th, 2014, 01:27 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

It's on hold for now. We'll make an announcement on sign-ups again in a day or two.
Old November 6th, 2014, 01:38 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Are Sign ups still Open?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 6th, 2014, 01:41 PM

Ah, sorry, forgot to post here.

Yes, sign-ups are open. We will be extending sign-ups through Sunday, November 9th. Note that the new super-secret release is allowed. Dracula is out because he's an event hero, but Zombie and Voodoo are both available (and awesome).
Old November 6th, 2014, 02:12 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Super League Season 11 - Sign Up until 11/9

signed up.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:25 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

So if Mastermind gets edited by the time this tourney starts are we switching to the new version? I have him in one of my armies, but I only drafted him for his super-pod enabling .

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 6th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
So if Mastermind gets edited by the time this tourney starts are we switching to the new version? I have him in one of my armies, but I only drafted him for his super-pod enabling .
Yes, we are using the new version.

If you want to edit your armies, go ahead and resubmit.
Old November 6th, 2014, 11:23 PM

I've edited the OP to note that (and taken Mastermind off the restricted list).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events