Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 31st, 2010, 02:06 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Limbo (absolutely amazing - on sale on Xbox today only), Castlevania LoS, and Fallout New Vegas still.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:58 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Beat Prof. Layton and the Unwound Future this morning. Still need to clear out the bonus puzzles. the story for this one was FAR superior, but the puzzles were all much easier than in Diabolical box. I will say I am happy to see fewer sliding block puzzles. that was getting tiresome.

Old December 31st, 2010, 06:12 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played Sonic Mega Collection Plus and then Kingdom Hearts. I am surprised I hadn't played Kingdom until last month but it's great.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:09 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
RuneScape

Playing RuneScape a lot lately. I've been addicted to it since May, and 1787 total levels may prove that.

My Username is Yinterno, if you want to add me.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old December 31st, 2010, 11:22 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Finally got that elusive headshot from last chance on CoD Black Ops today, might take a break for a while... I've played for a rediculous amount of time considering I just got it on Christmas.
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Completed Mass Effect today. Still decided to save the council, despite being a renegade. Courted Ashely and ready to move on to Mass Effect 2. I fired it up today just long enough to get through the intro and facial recreation. I kept him looking close to the same, but opted for a longer hair. It seems my facial scar is no longer an option (it doesn't appear on my imported face either). I guess

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:48 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Metroid Prime (again!), SpiderMan Shattered Dimensions, and Madden 11. Shattered Dimensions is freakin HILARIOUS!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old January 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Still playing Skies of Arcadia, and boy am I loving it. It's like everything I wanted in an RPG and it is plenty long enough to satisfy.
But one moment that just made me laugh. I got hit full on by the green Gigas' melee attack and it hit me: It's all fun and games until your airship gets backhanded by the jolly green giant.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old January 1st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just worked out with Your Shape: Fitness Evolved - It IS not Wii Fit. This is a real fitness workout. Very fun if difficult.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:46 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I've gone back to playing Dragon Age: Origins a lot. Finishing up a Dual Dagger Wielding Warrior on Hard. Dang, he's quick and strong. He does roughly 45% of the damage in my party with Alistar doing about 30, Morrigan and Leliana split the rest.

I went a different route with Morrigan this play through, made her a Spirit healer and almost completely filled out the Entropic spell tree.
Old January 1st, 2011, 08:11 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been playing a few different games including Black Ops, Halo Reach, and Assassin's Creed. I'm planning on starting up on Dragon Age: Origins soon. My brother has been playing Dragon Age a lot lately, and it looks pretty sweet.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old January 1st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
I've been playing a few different games including Black Ops, Halo Reach, and Assassin's Creed. I'm planning on starting up on Dragon Age: Origins soon. My brother has been playing Dragon Age a lot lately, and it looks pretty sweet.
Oh yeah. I finished up Halo: Reach on Hard and have been debating about going though it again on Legendary but just haven't yet.

Dragon Age is pretty awesome. I would avoid a mage the first play through, just so you can feel for the game, but I think the mages are probably my favorite to play. I want to play a 3-mage party. One healing and control, one AOE and anti-magic, one Arcane warrior tank and short range spells. The three of them will be moving with a stealth rouge, probably Leliana.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games