Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 5th, 2009, 02:37 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DnDHS to be sold at WalMart!

Local Walmarts in my area have suddenly resumed carrying Marvel Heroscape as well as booster packs. I regard that as a Very Good Sign.™
Old November 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Which booster packs did you see? Wave 9?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 5th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wave 9 is popping up all over the place in Louisville, I'm hoping for some Wave 10 for some Christmas stocking stuffers.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 5th, 2009, 05:16 PM

Fat Dragon Games is surprisingly tart

Wave 9 has been restocked several times at our local WM (Dayton, Ohio area), so I'm crossing my fingers for a soon-ish appearance for wave 10.

Tom Tullis
Fat Dragon Games
www.fatdragongames.com
Old November 5th, 2009, 06:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod View Post
Local Walmarts in my area have suddenly resumed carrying Marvel Heroscape as well as booster packs. I regard that as a Very Good Sign.™
Yeah, my Wal-Mart hasn't had any 'Scape for months, and now it has Marvel sets and Wave 9.
Old November 6th, 2009, 02:04 AM

clonedpoop Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Yeah, my Wal-Mart hasn't had any 'Scape for months, and now it has Marvel sets and Wave 9.
I hope this means there's still a sliver of hope for Marvel Wave 1......

Marvel Heroscape Expansion Votes:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733

Marvel Heroscape wishlist:
Scarlet Spider & Carnage
Old November 6th, 2009, 05:59 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I think any of you who are not seeing the importance of Wal-Mart carrying this really need to sit and think about it for a bit. Thats pretty huge and should pay off greatly for the fans!
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:08 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight View Post
I think any of you who are not seeing the importance of Wal-Mart carrying this really need to sit and think about it for a bit. Thats pretty huge and should pay off greatly for the fans!
Who's not seeing that? It seems everyone in this thread thinks that Wal-Mart carrying D&Dscape is a good sign, myself included.

Incidentally, all this talk about Wave 9 being restocked at various Wal-Marts indicates that more casual gamers not on this forum are probably buying 'Scape, but in NYC we don't have Wal-Marts, so every time my group has played Heroscape at a game store here in the city, we have someone walk over and say, "That looks cool -what's it called?"
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:51 PM

hotforsusan is surprisingly tart

No Wal Mart in New York? is that the whole state, or just NYC?
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I meant just NYC.
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clonedpoop View Post

-insert signature here-
Old November 6th, 2009, 03:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clonedpoop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
I dunno, I really want Marvel wave 1, also, but last time Wal-Marts were stocked with the Marvel set, they went right to the clearance isle...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News