Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 14th, 2015, 10:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: IshMEL's Customs: update 11/28 (Agents of SHIELD + Proxi

Nice work, you're giving @Grishnakh a run for his money! I hope you have fun with the cards. I too am a fan of @Matt Helm 's approach to customs design; you could probably do the same thing to his cards that you did to mine and they would probably mesh together fine for the most part.

One correction: Batman's Batarang Special Attack has an Attack of 3, not 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards