Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: How should i deal with these giants?
Fight fire with fire! draft the giants first! 5 7.14%
Lots of pesky/kickass squads 25 35.71%
Use lots of giant-killer heroes 8 11.43%
Get a fair mix of each, and hope for the best! 32 45.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2008, 05:57 PM

iamawesome Woo who?
Re: The Bigger They Are, the Harder They Fall... Right?

nice, thanks guys this was all really helpful. I think that for now, I'm just going to grab a giant first round, a hero and bonding squad second, and some decent ranged figures as soon as i fill the previous spots, and we'll see where it goes! As we guessed, he did recieve his package today and although friday is halloween, you can all rest assured that we will be busy all day saturday testing them all out! also, i just picked up an einar and ullar flag bearer, and I'm excited to get some kick-ass counter strike rolls in next game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles