Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th, 2009, 11:48 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Gargantuan blue dragon custom

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've made any customs, so I'll try my best.

The Gargantuan blue dragon
Life 12
move 5
range 1
attack 6
defense 6

Dragon
unique hero
monstrosity
terrifying
Epic 20

Powers:
Lightning breath- instead of attacking with the gargantuan blue dragon, choose 4 figures within 6 sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die for each. If it is a squad figure, if you roll a 7 or higher, the figure is destroyed. If it is a hero figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the figure is destroyed. This attack may be used once per round.

Flight- Do I need to explain?

Treasure protector- The Gargantuan blue dragon must start the game adjecent to a treasure glyph. If he is adjecent to a treasure glyph, roll 1 extra defense die.

Incredible power- The gargantuan blue dragon is immune to all instant kill attacks. The gargantuan blue dragon cannot recieve any bonuses or penalties (either glyphs, army card powers, or from the terrain) unless the bonuses are granted by his own powers. All figures attacked by or attacking the gargantuan blue dragon cannot modify the amount of die they roll in any way.

700 points

What do you think?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Last edited by Claws of Death; December 20th, 2009 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Edited Incredible power & changed him to monstrosity to make him cheaper.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs