Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 3rd, 2014, 04:46 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Playtesting Your Units

@Porkins That is a possible idea, but it is a little outside of my usual scope. I have no familiarity with HoSS and would have to first immerse myself in the norms of that group before I could start piecing together relevant commentary.

@IAmBatman It is a similar issue for C3G. I have actually tried a two tournaments of that format and have decided that it's not exactly for me.

However, even if I were to do playtesting for these different groups, that is not quite the goal of my articles or of this thread. There is a fantastic community of custom designers who make wonderful units that simply don't get the same attention and focus that these other worthy group projects partake in. In this thread and my articles, I am striving to not only aid these designers with playtesting their units but to also provide further exposure to their work and the community at large.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards