Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 6th, 2010, 09:33 AM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart
Hasbro - Fiends & Vampires/Spearmen & Riflemen Out of Stock

As of today, it appears those two packs (Fiends & Vampires/Spearmen & Riflemen) in wave 7 are out of stock. Only Heroes of Elswin are available. Place your order now if you haven't or you will miss out (though I suspect most of us already have wave 7 ). [TOO LATE now - all of WAVE 7 are gone! Looks like someone in this group got the last one.]

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchR...CDT=1281101742

Last edited by tomyumgai; August 6th, 2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old August 6th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hasbro - Fiends & Vampires/Spearmen & Riflemen Out of St

Hopefully they sell those guys soon-then it will be reprint time!
Old August 6th, 2010, 12:00 PM

nyra90 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Makes me glad I picked up the two hero packs last weekend.
Old August 6th, 2010, 01:01 PM

Delph is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Can you explain this statement?
Old August 9th, 2010, 06:13 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delph View Post
Quote:
The folks at WotC have made statements recently (around the time of the release of D2?) that hinted at a re-issuing of some or all of the "classic" small expansions.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old August 9th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delph View Post
Quote:
If I was a game company I wouldn't want to reprint figures and put out more product until my current stock was gone.
Old August 10th, 2010, 07:41 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd been putting off getting the Spearmen and Riflemen I needed for so long and it seems I have waited to long.

Heroscape is back! WOOOOO!
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:36 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The folks at WotC have made statements recently (around the time of the release of D2?) that hinted at a re-issuing of some or all of the "classic" small expansions.
This means no more $20-30 squad prices on ebay in the near future?

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 11th, 2010, 05:26 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
This means no more $20-30 squad prices on ebay in the near future?
Yeah, wouldn't that be nice!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old August 12th, 2010, 06:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I doubt this will affect the status of a reprint. Guru didn't mention wave 7 when he made his statement. Also, these were in Hasbrotoyshop.com's inventory/warehouse, not WotCs (however they do their distribution) and Hasbrotoyshop.com hasn't stocked any of the WotC releases, wave 9, 10, MS3, or D1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales