Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Zombie Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Looks good. I like the subtle changes you made to the powers to make him tie in with more units. The artwork looks fantastic too.
Thanks! I like the great custom idea you laid down, and the way you didn't mind when I tweaked the heck out of it.
Old May 14th, 2011, 04:47 PM

hawkeye2000 costs too much!

where do you get this
Old May 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2000 View Post
where do you get this
Currently they are out of stock but go on Auggies and you will find them in the heroscape section under custom units when they come back.
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
where do you get this
Anywhere that sells DND miniatures singles.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:48 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
where do you get this
I just added more. You can either get them in the custom heroscape cataogry which come with laminated stat card and Dok (the creator gets a cut of) or if you want to print out you own card and save $2 the model is from the DDM line of Savage encounters. I encourge supporting the creators though. They usually arn't in it for the reward but everyone loves to be appricated and it shows your support for their work.
....Andrew (AKA auggie)

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; May 15th, 2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Quote:
where do you get this
I just added more. You can either get them in the custom heroscape cataogry which come with laminated stat card and the Dok (the creator gets a cut of) or if you want to print out you own card and save $2 the model is from the DDM line of Savage encounters. I encourge supporting the creators though. They usually arn't in it for the reward but everyone loves to be appricated and it shows your support for their work.
....Andrew (AKA auggie)
What kind of paper is used for the cards you make?
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
where do you get this
I just added more. You can either get them in the custom heroscape cataogry which come with laminated stat card and the Dok (the creator gets a cut of) or if you want to print out you own card and save $2 the model is from the DDM line of Savage encounters. I encourge supporting the creators though. They usually arn't in it for the reward but everyone loves to be appricated and it shows your support for their work.
....Andrew (AKA auggie)
What kind of paper is used for the cards you make?
32lb 98 bright white preimium laser paper and we just switched to 5mm laminationa (we were using 3mm) for added thinkness.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
32lb 98 bright white preimium laser paper and we just switched to 5mm laminationa (we were using 3mm) for added thinkness.

.......Andrew
Finally! The secret to extra thinkness! I've been playing this game for all this time, muddling along, and now I know the secret.

Thanks, Andrew, someone just recently asked me what he should be printing cards on. Now I know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 16th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This thread should be moved to the C3V/SoV subforum, in my humble opinion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 16th, 2011, 11:16 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I finished rebasing Thing-One & Thing-Two last night:

Spoiler Alert!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:49 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I was thinking about the ZH and Jexik's What's in an Order Marker classifications, and I think that they probably fit best as a Shark:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Sharks
These units appear at first to be identical in use to Bread and Butter units. They have lots of power and/or range, and they usually aren’t a waste of an order marker. However, the main difference between them and BB units is that you have to keep putting order markers on them: they have to keep moving or they die. They’re usually one or more of the following: unique, low defense, or expensive point-wise. They have an uncanny knack for drawing attention: once you activate them, you’ve gotta keep activating them and see how much havoc they can wreak.

Examples: Airborne Elite, Aubrien Archers, Jotun, Cyprien Esenwein, Zelrig, Zombies of Morindan, Fyorlag Spiders, Armoc Vipers, Wolves of Badru, Othkurik the Black Dragon, Marro Drones, MacDirk Warriors, Omnicron Snipers, The Einar Imperium, Kozuke Samurai, Grok Riders, Templar Cavalry, Venoc Vipers, Iskra Esenwein and her Rechets, Deathchasers of Thesk, Ashigaru Yari/Harquebus, Non-Valiant 4th Mass, Deathwalkers on a bad day
Sharks that also bond: Alastair MacDirk, Mimring, Darrak Ambershard, Retiarius, Wo-Sa-Ga, Wyvern, Ogre Pulverizer, Ice Troll Berserker, Werewolf Lord, Moltenclaw, Nilfheim, Braxas, Su-Bak-Na, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, a severely wounded Krug

Uses: These work well with Defenders first, and then Menacers and Cheerleaders about equally. Use the Defenders to tie up your enemies and allow the Sharks to choose their prey. Sharks and Menacers can both act as decoys for each other; pay attention to which group your opponent seems to focus on more and exploit that point. Cheerleaders might make them actually stand around for a bit longer than you think. Additionally, it is also important to note that Sharks do not make very good glyph holders. They need to take advantage of their mobility and attack values. Sitting in one place is a waste, and a common mistake when using Airborne Elite.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 23rd, 2011, 06:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Agreed. They're not quite as sharky as the regular zombies, but they are still sharks on the balance.

Power-ranking-wise, I'd give them a B. They can be extremely useful in the right matchups, but are usually just a notch below the value of another squad of zombies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs