Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old March 14th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
April Fools Day

As most of you know, April Fools day is coming up in about 2 weeks. Most of us have probably been maniacally planning huge, overly complicated schemes to let us laugh at other peoples' expense.

To put it nicely.

Anyway, I want to hear all of your plans and schemes that you want to put in action, or any hilarious pranks you have pulled in years past.

For the people who haven't been planning, this is a wake-up call. So go read this thread and plastic-wrap someone's door
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:42 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: April Fools Day

Last year, being my first year of actually getting into April Fools Day, was not a big year and the most outrageous thing I did was dye the milk green. However, my mom did notice and freak out until she realized it was a prank and got mad at me. Being that I have a sibling lurking as a member on this site I don't want to give away too many plans for this year...
Old March 14th, 2011, 07:43 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

I bought a fart box off Amazon about a month ago so that I could use on an instructor in my college math class.
I do have my overall grade in the course to protect though, so I figured that April Fools would be the best time to pull this prank. (Actually since this class doesn't have session on April 1, I'm going to have to do it the day before.)
I plan to hide the fart box either under the desk or in the jumble of wires that connects to the class projector, computer, etc. It's pretty small and compact, so it should stay decently hidden.
When the time is right, and all heads in the room are nodding off from boredom, I'll discreetly press the remote and have the entire room rolling on the floor.
Wish me luck!

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 14th, 2011, 08:22 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever View Post
I bought a fart box off Amazon about a month ago so that I could use on an instructor in my college math class.
I do have my overall grade in the course to protect though, so I figured that April Fools would be the best time to pull this prank. (Actually since this class doesn't have session on April 1, I'm going to have to do it the day before.)
I plan to hide the fart box either under the desk or in the jumble of wires that connects to the class projector, computer, etc. It's pretty small and compact, so it should stay decently hidden.
When the time is right, and all heads in the room are nodding off from boredom, I'll discreetly press the remote and have the entire room rolling on the floor.
Wish me luck!
I really want to try that. Good luck.

Normally, what I do for April Fools is one of the following: a) Wake my brother up at three o'clock and tell him that we're late for school; b) Tell him that there's no school at six in the morning, we have a snow day, and see how long it takes him to realize that I'm joking; c) Wear all green and pinch people for not wearing green on St. Patrick's Day. Just my ideas.

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old March 14th, 2011, 08:25 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Being an orchestra student, this video always makes me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-HNsd_mcuY

Old March 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To save my job I better not discribe my best ever April Fools prank. What I will say use care on who you pull them on. The guy I got hook line and sinker became president of the compay and latter CEO.

Before he retires I wanted to ask him about it ... but I'm not sure what his take or memory will be... I'm a little scared.... but it was the best joke I've ever pulled off.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old March 14th, 2011, 09:15 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post

That's hilarious! The kids were so shocked when he smashed the violin.
Old March 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderball68 View Post

That's pretty funny, but how did he get the fake violin?

~Rednax
Old March 14th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow!

@BoD- I did that same thing, but with yellow food coloring. We were out of green.

My mom made me drink it all (over about 3-4 days). My sisters still swear it tasted like bananas. No clue why they related "yellow milk" and "Bannanas"
Old March 14th, 2011, 08:10 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why not dye the milk red? Or, if the carton is transparent (plastic, not cardboard), you could put raisins in it, or speghetti noodles.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old March 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Promising Cartographer

No, all we had was yellow. But I like the spaghetti/raisin idea. Actually, my mom just got a little 6-pack of raisin boxes for me so I can have one at lunch every day.

Old March 15th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robber View Post
No, all we had was yellow. But I like the spaghetti/raisin idea. Actually, my mom just got a little 6-pack of raisin boxes for me so I can have one at lunch every day.

Take a mile carton with some milk in it. Add sufficient quantity of vanilla yogurt. Replace mile in fridge. When someone pours it into their glass and get grossed out by the "sour milk," casually reach over and drink it.

(Be sure to have non-pranked milk on hand so as not to leave people milkless.)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General