Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2008, 10:05 AM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
Trading Boards

I have seen mentioned a trading board. Where is it because I have stuff I woul like to trade.
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:11 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Try the Scapers Online section.
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Trading Boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by owvanguard
I have seen mentioned a trading board. Where is it because I have stuff I woul like to trade.
In Scapers Online sub forum, one of the stickies is the HS Trade Thread and Good Traders thread.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion