Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 18th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Liu Kang (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Pair him with someone who can move OMs around.
Also, Ozy feels like a good choice, you can steal an OM and place it on Liu.
Old February 18th, 2019, 03:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Don’t you have to give up an OM from Ozy anyways? Black Adam allows OMs to be switched after he reveals an OM, not moved, so I don’t see that being much help. The bonus is an attack boost for Liu and a defense boost for those within clear sight of him, only when there’s 2 OMs on his card. So once he’s down to 1 OM that shuts off.

Can you explain exactly what the strategy is and I’ll make sure it gets tested.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:23 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The power does not say unrevealed OMs if that is what you are getting at.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:35 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

No it shouldn't be unrevealed, it's just 2 OMs in general. But it doesn't last for the round, so the benefit is only gained when there are currently 2 OMs on his card. So I'm just curious what strategies you're concerned by that can allow for him to continuously have 2 OMs on his card, while changing the OMs around as you're suggesting. I guess I'm just not understanding where the potential hot combo in that aspect comes into play, and if such a combo even warrants the points and hoops, so I am looking for a strategy to be laid out on how to test it.
Old February 18th, 2019, 04:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Commander Rogers could be good. With him, you can move your Order Markers before each of your turns, so you could quickly move them to Liu Kang if the timing is right for an attack.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:25 PM

Commander Rogers build. I knew someone could shift around the OMs. Thanks Scape.
I would say throw in Loki for the extra X but that drives the points up fast and leaves you little to round out the army.
No Commander and Cap though, so probably not going to be a big deal.
No one else can move revealed OMs around?
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Commander Rogers build. I knew someone could shift around the OMs. Thanks Scape.
I would say throw in Loki for the extra X but that drives the points up fast and leaves you little to round out the army.
No Commander and Cap though, so probably not going to be a big deal.
No one else can move revealed OMs around?
Doctor Manhattan, and he can do it the most easily and with the least restrictions, but at a steep 470 price tag he runs into the same issue as Loki, plus in his case trying to go Dr. Manhattan, Captain America, Liu Kang might not be the best plan since Dr. Manhattan, as an Event Hero, can't be an Avenger. When you then add in the fact that he gives so few craps that he might just randomly decide not to do anything... sounds fun, but not OP.
Also note that Commander Rogers is not only incompatible with Cap, but you couldn't even do him, Liu Kang and Star-Lord due to doubling up on Humans, so....

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 18th, 2019, 05:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Commander Rodgers can't move revealed OMs, Black Adam can though. Honestly though, nothing Liu is doing is worth trying to do a bunch of OM nonsense to get.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2019, 06:36 PM

Re: The Book of Liu Kang (Public Playtesting)

Got results in from LordVenoc. Couple of solid wins to balance out the losses he had in initials. I'm gonna bump him back up to 260 with that being the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Sorry for the delay. Fairly strong showing for the Champ here. Let me know if you have questions. Was definitely a fun pair of games. Ran the Guardians Nebula build twice because he died a bit quick the first game (though not without an important kill first).

- THEME TEST/ Feels great. Definitely feels like the Liu Kang I know from the games with the multi attack feel.
- MIRROR TEST/ Nothing here.
- BONDING TEST/ Didn’t run him with Champions or anything, but otherwise seemed to not have issues.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ No problems. As a human, he does prevent stacking Cap and Star Lord for some massive attack rolls.
- POWER CHECK/ His normal attack can hit real real hard from height.
- FUN TEST/ Was very fun to play. The variety is nice, but in a build amping his attack, the Special Attack feels fairly situational.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Quick early hits from height could probably feel really unfun.
- DRAFTING TEST/ He’s definitely worth 250. While I was running him attempting to break him, he still felt like he’d be fun without boosters.
- USAGE TEST/ Used everything. Bicycle Kick only felt useful once with this layout.
- STRATEGY TEST/ Picking attacks is fun, but it doesn’t always feel like others a real choice. Enter the Dragon is a great strategic decision, and it was a real power turn the one time it kicked in.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Liu Kang
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Liu Kang, Star-Lord, Nebula, Bug vs Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Master Splinter
Unit Summary
Damage: 5 damage total
Abilities: 1 blank rolled on offense, defense boost provided to others for 1 round.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Liu Kang, Star-Lord, Nebula, Bug , Lockheed vs Mister Fantastic, Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman
Unit Summary
Damage: 15 wounds.
Abilities: Blanks listed in text. Enter the Dragon attempted 3 times, 1 success. Bicycle Kick 1 time 3 wounds dealt.
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:31 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Can I get a super quick ruling here, middle of a test - Zatanna II can affect Shaolin Fire, right? That's how I'm playing it, I'm testing him with her for that reason.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Don't see why not.
Old March 6th, 2019, 01:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm hoping to get my games in tonight or tomorrow at the latest, so between me and LO we can probably make the release with this guy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library