Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Capuan Gladiator Discussion Thread

So, any idea?
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:09 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Capuan Gladiator Discussion Thread

Steam...rolll....er?
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

It's gonna be fun seeing if the rest of us love these as much as .

So OM 1,2,3 on these guys, X on Spartacus.
Take a turn with Gladiator Hero and the squad each turn. +3 to your initiative...

Kinda steamroller-ish.

Last edited by Cavalier; June 3rd, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:11 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool, can't wait to try out the esteemed steamroller.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Ok, bonding.... so um, where's the steamroller?

I think it was an inside joke or something.

Don't get me wrong, GB's army is a powerful melee army... but I guess I just thought there would be more flash with all the hype. (But there is definitely substance).
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:12 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

drop the x on sparty and your good to go. 4/4 bonding squad with a move of 6 aint bad.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:13 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

The Glads are redeemed...these guys fill out that army wonderfully. So much fun to play this!!!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:13 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I think the hype was a lot, but I really like them. When you get down to it, you need Spartacus, but then you have a 4/4 squad with 6 move, bonding with Crixus/etc. I think they do have a good chance at forming some awesome armies.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:15 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I really like the Initiative Advantage; what an innovative boost.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:15 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

With Spartacus these guys are 4 Attack 4 Defense and you gain a +3 initiative role and a move of 6. Pretty huge when you are using all melee units, making sure you get to move first.

Also this allows the X to be on Spartacus and the other order markers to go on the Gladiator Unit.

Spartacus - 200
3x Gladiators Squad - 210
Crixius - 90

Pretty good 500 Point army right there.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it is just excellent that after all this time Spartacus finally finds his place. This Army will put a serious hurting on our opponent.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:16 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... I don't really like HUMAN Gladiator Bonding. We don't have any other gladiators, but would it really hurt to keep the door open?

Yes, it's a grumble, but shut up I like weird stuff.

Ehh... pretty basic overall, but not bad, not bad. Initiative Advantage is odd. I don't see much use in it - though it probably is useful, but I'm lame and like more pop, so, pass. Above all else, they get Sparty out of the box - and if that's not worthy of praise, I dunno what is.

And my prediction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Servile Warriors - 3 Gladiator Soldiers
Humans, Common Squad, Gladiators, Loyal; from Earth
1 Life, 6 Move, 1 Range, 4 Attack, 2 Defense, ~70 Points
Gladiator Bonding - Exactly what it says.
I Am Sparticus! - If a Gladiator Hero would be dealt damage, instead, destroy an adjacent Servile Warrior.
Why did I think they'd be Loyal? Man I'm stupid.

I gave them extra move and attack, but less defense, and another power (which is even cooler than the one they used but whatever), and I got the point cost spot-on, so, yay me.

Not bad, overall. I'm pretty content with this wave - though I'll probably only end up buying the Heroes of the Moon Tribe, along with two Braves and Brawlers. 'cause I ain't go no muniez.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units