Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 24th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 5: FINALS

Congrats to Wanderer999! He just beat me, fairly soundly. He made a great army pick, giving me Warriors of Ashra against a pool of all range, and I made a poor choice, giving him the second strongest army in the pool. I underestimated the Hive, who rolled really well for Rebirth and just wouldn't die. I overestimated Quahon, my biggest chance for winning the tough matchup, who died in just four attacks and only got off one Lightning Breath of 1 skull. I can't really complain about dice though; my Warriors of Ashra rolled exceptionally well in the midgame but unfortunately the crazy rebirthing Stingers wouldn't go away, and whenever he would get kills it would severely cripple me. Great game Wanderer.
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats Wanderer999!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Big round of applause to Wanderer999 the new champion!

Old March 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Big round of applause to Wanderer999 the new champion!

And he beat me earlier this morning in our Season 6 game. In a match-up I fully expected to win, given our armies. At this rate, Wanderer999 may pull out two championships in a row!

Last edited by Typhon2222; March 24th, 2013 at 11:22 AM. Reason: which reminds me..... Wanderer999, don't forget to give your feedback on that map! :)
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congrats to Wanderer
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:33 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Congrats to Wanderer999! A player of destiny for sure.

I see that Wanderer positioned his stingers in the opening round so that vegie had to pick between not having a full set of targets with Lightning Breath, or taking the low ground. Nice tactics there.
Old March 24th, 2013, 12:39 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Congrats to Wanderer999! A player of destiny for sure.

I see that Wanderer positioned his stingers in the opening round so that vegie had to pick between not having a full set of targets with Lightning Breath, or taking the low ground. Nice tactics there.
Quahon lost??? How can this be ???

Congrats Wanderer!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 24th, 2013, 01:25 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Vegietarian18 actually beat Quahon twice in a row to make the finals, then lost with her in the finals. So Quahon was an accumulated 0-3 in Vegie's last three games.
Old March 24th, 2013, 01:28 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Vegietarian18 actually beat Quahon twice in a row to make the finals, then lost with her in the finals. So Quahon was an accumulated 0-3 in Vegie's last three games.
Old March 24th, 2013, 01:30 PM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
*cough cough* quahon with WoA *cough cough*

Old March 24th, 2013, 01:34 PM

Nilfheim would have done better. Fact.
Old March 24th, 2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Nilfheim would have done better. Fact.
Of course, but Quahon is like Grimnak, playing her without bonding is not really efficient, because she has less defense.

It's really the combinaison of LBSA+bonding which is OP (or at least which has too much variancy :P).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events