Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 11th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blink(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Another big part of the character is that she uses the portals she creates defensively, not unlike Nightcrawler Teleport Evade. If that aspect isn't represented in a special power, you should at least boost her defense similar to Quicksilver.
I agree. How about leaving her defense low and give her a Blink version of Flash's blank defense. Blink Blank
If she rolls blank she gets to Blink.
I guess that would be Blanks for Blinks.
Not sure what I think about this idea. I'll probably need to see it to decide.
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:35 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Phase Javelin is a sick power name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Another big part of the character is that she uses the portals she creates defensively, not unlike Nightcrawler Teleport Evade. If that aspect isn't represented in a special power, you should at least boost her defense similar to Quicksilver.
I agree. How about leaving her defense low and give her a Blink version of Flash's blank defense. Blink Blank
If she rolls blank she gets to Blink.
I guess that would be Blanks for Blinks.
Not sure what I think about this idea. I'll probably need to see it to decide.
BLANK BLINK
When defending against an attack, if at least one blank is rolled, you may immediately move Blink up to 8 spaces. If the attacking figure was adjacent to Blink, you may place the attacking figure adjacent to Blink. Figures moved with Blank Blink will not take leaving engagement attacks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

As is, I'm not all that keen on it. I'd be more willing to go more Nightcrawler esque.
Old August 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't see why a size ristriction is needed. From Marvel site " Clarice took it upon herself to defeat him. Teleporting away half of the ship they were imprisoned upon," sp give her teleport evade for a defensive power, and just reflect the fact that she can teleport Galactus around in her points.
Old August 11th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Why not more like Spidey (mixed with Flash):

TELEPORT DODGE
When defending against an attack, if at least one blank is rolled, Blink takes no damage and may immediately use her Blink special power.

Just keep her defense low, like 3.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 11th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I'm ok with either option. So...let's have a poll.

ATeleport Evade

BTeleport Dodge
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Why not more like Spidey (mixed with Flash):

TELEPORT DODGE
When defending against an attack, if at least one blank is rolled, Blink takes no damage and may immediately use her Blink special power.

Just keep her defense low, like 3.
Sorry, just got back from the pool. This is exactly what I was talking about.
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

B Teleport Dodge looks cool
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My problem with Teleport Dodge is that it completely puts Nightcrawler out of a job and the poor guy's already near-unemployable.
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about BLINK DODGE X that would be similar to Prof X defense special except that it let's her Blink herself and nobody else away?
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Someone should really do a Nightcrawler v2. The current one is so glass jawed it's unreal. Especially with all the beefy special attacks that have been released in the last year or so. (Juggernaut, Ronan to name a few) Having that Teleport Dodge power on Nightcrawler v2 wouldn't be a bad idea.
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Someone should really do a Nightcrawler v2. The current one is so glass jawed it's unreal. Especially with all the beefy special attacks that have been released in the last year or so. (Juggernaut, Ronan to name a few) Having that Teleport Dodge power on Nightcrawler v2 wouldn't be a bad idea.
Tickle and I discussed a Nightcrawler v2 he had a while back. Thankfully Skype has backlog, so if I can find it I'll gladly spearhead the design.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library