Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 5th, 2014, 01:05 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Knights of Blackgaard

The Gladiators also have no way of using range and still get 4/4 stats.
Old December 5th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post

Last edited by MegaSilver; December 5th, 2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Soon...
Old December 5th, 2014, 01:18 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Phillip? Us?

Last edited by betawolf36; December 5th, 2014 at 01:20 AM. Reason: C3V Sherlock, but I'd rather be the Riddler :)
Old December 5th, 2014, 01:53 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure if I'm missing a C3V custom that has a Glad with range, but with these Knights you can use the Incindeborgs* and still get 4/4 stats. Am I missing something? I'm here for learning! I already made a bonehead mistake already today.
Old December 5th, 2014, 02:05 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm not sure if I'm missing a C3V custom that has a Glad with range, but with these Knights you can use the Incindeborgs* and still get 4/4 stats. Am I missing something? I'm here for learning! I already made a bonehead mistake already today.
I suggest exploring the Public Information thread, and then Googling.
Old December 5th, 2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Quote:
I'm just comparing the two units. As it was previously brought up. The Gladiators, as you know, have no range option while they have all order markers on them. These guys on the other hand can maintain their 4/4 stats and still have an order marker on a range option.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are implying.
Old December 5th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm just comparing the two units. As it was previously brought up. The Gladiators, as you know, have no range option while they have all order markers on them. These guys on the other hand can maintain their 4/4 stats and still have an order marker on a range option.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are implying.
He's referring to the Achillean Gladiatrix, which has been announced as an upcoming C3V figure and is currently in public playtesting. Although it hasn't been released, many people from the name and the figure (a gladiator-type person with a spear) are guessing that it will be a ranged bonding option for the gladiators.

Back on topic, these guys are one of the ones where I think the C3V nailed it. They have great theme, while being simple enough to play. I actually really like that they don't have bonding. On one hand, that would have driven up the price a ton, but more than that I just enjoy figures with looser synergy than bonding. They may not be the best army to chuck Sir Hawthorne into, but he works great with the KoW anyway, and there are other relentless figures that I think would work great with these guys (wouldn't know--haven't tried yet).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 5th, 2014, 10:06 AM

I do think it would have been neat if they could have added +1 to Stab in the Back rolls, so they work with him that way.
Old December 5th, 2014, 02:08 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

I've played these guys in a tournament. They preformed solid. Great for senerios. I recommend them.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:01 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Is there a historical reference to Blackgaard, or is that completely made up?
I didn't find any historical references. But maybe a C3V designer would have a better answer.
We came up with something that sounded cool.
According to the D&D rulebook, a paladin who breaks his oath becomes an oathbreaker or "Black Guard". Are these guys like turned KoW?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old April 11th, 2015, 09:21 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Considering Sir Hawthorne used to be part of the Knights of Weston its probably true!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 28th, 2015, 04:49 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm curious if the KoB were playtested against the Gladiators. I could easily see:

KoB x 4 500/16

vs

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Cap Glads x 3 210
500/11

It seems like a fair fight. Anyone?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs