Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 26th, 2007, 05:15 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
New Commercial!

Just saw a new Heroscape commercial. At first it was the same only the guys had a deeper voice, then it talked about Sotm. Then Marvel edition! We'll certainly be more 'scapers now!

Just thought you guys should know.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old September 26th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: New Commercial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Just saw a new Heroscape commercial. At first it was the same only the guys had a deeper voice, then it talked about Sotm. Then Marvel edition! We'll certainly be more 'scapers now!

Just thought you guys should know.
We already did

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Hey, my son just told me he saw a new Heroscape commercial on Cartoon Network. It featured RotV, SotM and Marvelscape. Just thought I'd shine a little light on this dark thread.
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:02 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
Well, that's cool. That means they want to spend money with the masses to improve market share!
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:34 AM

Minnion has disabled reputation
I haven't seen this, any chance of a link to where the commercial is?

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:52 AM

Tholarthemag has disabled reputation
Did they show Nakita agents? I think we should all tell new scapers how great Nakitas are.

Braxas can be killed by peanut butter.
Old September 28th, 2007, 10:53 AM

Bazooka has disabled reputation
In a world .....full of Marro....Hivemind. Dis time its fo Realz@!!@@!@#

Old September 28th, 2007, 12:14 PM

Siran Dunmorgan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnion
I haven't seen this, any chance of a link to where the commercial is?
It is not—yet—posted to the Commercials section of Hasbro's "Monkey Bar TV."

I am greatly encouraged by the appearance of a commercial advertisement for Heroscape: it is easy to venture a guess that such a thing is an expression of the marketing budget that includes the expected revision to the web site; indeed, one might almost suspect that the two were intended to be launched together, if not for the fact that there is no new web site as yet.

This is, I believe, the first new commercial since 2004; after three years, I suspect that Hasbro believes that it is time to raise public awareness of Heroscape again.

—SD

Hic est qui sumus
Old September 28th, 2007, 04:46 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I don't get why they don't advertise it more.
Old September 28th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siran Dunmorgan
This is, I believe, the first new commercial since 2004; after three years, I suspect that Hasbro believes that it is time to raise public awareness of Heroscape again.
Yes, this is the first new commercial since the 2005 'RotV and Wave 1' commercial. Unless you consider the Kee-Mo-Shi cartoon short on Cartoon Network a commercial.

I do have a question about this commercial for those that have seen it: is this an ALL new commercial? Or do they simply advertise the new sets at the end of the commercial like they did when Wave 1 was released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Super Atheist
I don't get why they don't advertise it more.
I don't get why they don't try and advertise to the multiple demographics interested in the game.

Well, okay, I do get why.

Hasbro tries to aim their advertising budget at the market which research shows will provide them the largest profit return. However, the game still isn't truly marketed to gamers. Even if Hasbro took 15% of their HS marketing budget and put that towards HeroScape print ads in game magazines (NOT only in comic books), that would be a step in the right direction.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old September 29th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
I'll have to start watching Cartoon Network again. I'm pretty excited about this, very good for us. Have you guys thought about how many newbies we might get? I've assumed that with advertising and whatnot we'll also see a new wave of people showing up here. Are we prepared for that? An entirely new wave of scapers, possibly of all ages, showing up after the second master set. Quite frankly it almost scares me a bit.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old September 29th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Prepared for a wave of newbies? Yea I am sure lots here are ready to scare away or flat out tell the newbies to leave once they post their first posts...
Old September 29th, 2007, 01:09 AM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Yes, this is the first new commercial since the 2005 'RotV and Wave 1' commercial. Unless you consider the Kee-Mo-Shi cartoon short on Cartoon Network a commercial.
Is there anywhere I can see this 'Kee-Mo-Shi cartoon on the net?

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News