Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 13th, 2008, 12:14 AM

Dregoonus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Rulebooks

Has anyone ever bothered to compile all the official scenario's into a single document? I was thinking about doing this and then getting it put into a binder and any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any responses I get.

Last edited by Dregoonus; May 13th, 2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: found rulebooks
Old May 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rulebooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dregoonus View Post
Has anyone ever bothered to compile all the official scenario's into a single document? I was thinking about doing this and then getting it put into a binder and any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for any responses I get.
I'm not sure if anyone has compiled them all into one place or not, but you can find all of the official scenarios (and rulebooks) in pdf format in the downloads section of this site. So it would be a fairly easy task to compile them into one document.
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:38 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

What he said.

Welcome to the site, Dregoonus!
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Dregoonus. As for your question, I think it's been answered above.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion