Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Scapecity Destructible Object Exp. Pack 1 (All Cards Add

Eh, I'm not a big fan of the changes to who can throw what, but this is still a very cool project.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Eh, I'm not a big fan of the changes to who can throw what, but this is still a very cool project.
NecroBlade,

It's really not that big of a change but does allow these to be used with classic better.

The Taxi was always throwable by Superstrength characters, but I now added Huge. This means the Dragons can haul it as well, which I think makes sense. Q9 and Q10 can't since they are only large.

The Clock I changed to be used by Large and bigger. They were always going to be allowed to move it around its just that they now can throw it as well. I could imagine Q10 picking up a clock and throwing it.

The Park Benches were always carry-able by Medium and larger. I changed that they can swing it as well. What is cool about this object, is it is scalable by the attack of the character. If the character has an attack of 3, the bench swing attack is at 2. If they have an attack at 6, the bench swing attack is at 5.

I hope you guys really enjoy these objects. We have a lot of fun playing with them now.

Guido,

I ship US Post Office.

Pete

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:15 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
NecroBlade,

It's really not that big of a change but does allow these to be used with classic better.

The Taxi was always throwable by Superstrength characters, but I now added Huge. This means the Dragons can haul it as well, which I think makes sense. Q9 and Q10 can't since they are only large.

The Clock I changed to be used by Large and bigger. They were always going to be allowed to move it around its just that they now can throw it as well. I could imagine Q10 picking up a clock and throwing it.

The Park Benches were always carry-able by Medium and larger. I changed that they can swing it as well. What is cool about this object, is it is scalable by the attack of the character. If the character has an attack of 3, the bench swing attack is at 2. If they have an attack at 6, the bench swing attack is at 5.

I hope you guys really enjoy these objects. We have a lot of fun playing with them now.

Guido,

I ship US Post Office.

Pete
It's not official terrain, so I'm sure everyone getting this set will monkey around with the rules one way or another. I'm just glad that my Krug finally has a ranged attack option!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 23rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I definitely agree that figures like Krug, Dumutef, and Q10 should be able to throw stuff, it just seems odd to me to include figures like Dund, too. I realize there's no real elegant way around that, so I'll just have to play with the rules myself and see if I can't figure something else out more to my liking.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shipped the first 4 today. I'm taking a break making these tonight to actually play a game using them.

We have a double suspension bridge set up with 2 taxis and an ambulance and a Police SUV on the bridges. I've got 4 benches on the ground in the parks below the bridges.

Old November 24th, 2008, 09:23 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Shipped the first 4 today. I'm taking a break making these tonight to actually play a game using them.

We have a double suspension bridge set up with 2 taxis and an ambulance and a Police SUV on the bridges. I've got 4 benches on the ground in the parks below the bridges.
Hopefully we get a battle report with pictures!
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Quote:

Hopefully we get a battle report with pictures!
I second that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:23 AM

imnaha is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Payment sent for a set. I look forward to receiving it!!
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnaha View Post
Payment sent for a set. I look forward to receiving it!!
It will be out Monday! Thanks for your business.

Old November 27th, 2008, 10:32 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I got my set yesterday. Very nice! Thanks!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 27th, 2008, 10:59 AM

Okay, I didn't send the check out Monday... or Tuesday, but it definitely got to the post office on Wednesday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old November 27th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a board set up. I have a few of my own vehicles and some things like crates/soda machines/etc. to go with Peter's set.

I will get some pics up this weekend.

It looks great. I can't wait to play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion