Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old November 28th, 2008, 10:22 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: Scapecity Destructible Object Exp. Pack 1 (All Cards Add

Hey pete, you ever think of getting this moved/remade in the custom terrain forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 28th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Hey pete, you ever think of getting this moved/remade in the custom terrain forum?
Once I have a bunch made, I may try more agressively market this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old November 29th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used some of these objects in my newest map.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...d=1#post717903
Old November 29th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgermaniac View Post
I used some of these objects in my newest map.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...d=1#post717903
I had a little trouble loading your photos in the thread but could load each individually by right clicking on them. Below is one of badgermaniac's photos, good job using the kit!

Old November 29th, 2008, 11:39 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Wow, that REALLY makes me want to get one of these and a bunch of Heroclix customs for a big epic Marvel game. (As if I didn't already want to do that...)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 29th, 2008, 12:03 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*squints* Okay, I give up. What's going on there with the street? Are those painted water tiles, or is that a marked paper beneath it or what?

I just daydreamed a scenario in which the Marvels had to fight off a swarm of Marro that errupted out of the park, complete with Hives, and swamp water oozing into the fountains and all sorts of awesome stuff. Those new terrain pieces really make the map come alive!

Old November 29th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
*squints* Okay, I give up. What's going on there with the street? Are those painted water tiles, or is that a marked paper beneath it or what?
That is the Roads and Crosswalks download that you can print for yourself. Its pretty cool stuff. Download it here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...?do=file&id=91

This is one of my maps that used it:

Old November 29th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The pond in the corner are regular water tiles.

The street is a downloadable custom from somewhere on this site (you can see where the pieces of paper joined together...there is a slight lip that you can see from one of the photos).
Old December 2nd, 2008, 03:54 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got my pack some tiem ago, but barely got the chance to look at it last night. It's really, really nice.

The clock and the streetlamp fit perfectly. I wish the benches were a tad shorter, but they look great, and the width is perfect. The cars are just as good as they look in the pictures, and the way they fit onto the board is particularly satisfying.

I'm going to save these for Christmas, so no comments on how they play yet, but it's going to be great!

Thanks again, peteparkerh! I hope WotC is paying attention!
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:24 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Awww, you can't throw the cars?
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
Theme Nerd

Here is the card that I am using for all vehicles for my house rules Marvel game:

Old December 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
Mayor of Scape City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Awww, you can't throw the cars?
Yes you can! The Taxis are throw-able (and do effect the figure attacked and the ones immediately adjacent). The Police SUV explodes and effects everyone within 5 sight spaces (this one is really fun!). The ambulance helps heal. If you have other cars on the board, I would just use them as Taxis as well. We play with two taxis on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fomox
Thanks again, peteparkerh! I hope WotC is paying attention!
Your welcome! I hope they pay attention as well!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion