Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 9th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Doctor Strange II (Secret Defenders) (v InPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I guess the question for me is if we end up doing an Astral Plane system in the future like has been discussed, is this Dr. Strange going to seem like an odd vestigial offshoot that only sort of works with that system? On the flipside, do we really want to hinge this design on something that could potentially happen at some point maybe?

The 3 options I've seen bandied around for Astral Form Strange are;
1) A power on a Dr. Strange card, like we have here.
2) A spell.
3) A separate Astral Form Strange design.
I see merit in all 3, but obviously it seems like we can only do one right now.

Idk, this guy is probably the most significant user of Astral Projection crap in comics, just seems like this could be the place to define a working Astral Plane concept. But I also don't want to awkwardly try to weld that onto a design where it doesn't need to be.
I like the take on it here. What say, as a plan of action we:

1) keep Strange as-is
2) get an Astral Plane Workshop rolling, identify a couple Astral Plane-centric designs we have some interest in (Shadow King's gotta be up there, probably a spell) and start knocking some stuff out

The direction here looks like it has a pretty good eye on the future to me, but if we want to dot our j's and cross our x's, let's just start getting stuff done. If Strange needs a keyword tweak or some mechanical massaging to fit with whatever Astral Plane stuff we come up with, we can probably finagle that as long as he's still on deck when we're finalizing our other Astral types. Best way to know whether or not this guy feels natural with the other Astral Plane/Form stuff is to start designing that stuff.
Old September 9th, 2019, 11:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Since we are 880 cards into the project and this is the first Astral Plane related power, I'd say it's not a high priority. Let future designers make their stuff work with whatever we come up with here, like having Shadow King do his thing while not on the board (like Freddy in the dream world). Only just want to make sure that not being on the battlefield with Strange includes figures on a second temporary battlefield like the one talked about for Danny the Street. Just in case someone decides they want Shadow King to have his own Astral Plane tiles that are separate from the main battlefield.
Old September 10th, 2019, 12:07 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think having some kinda 'Astral Dudes' workshop might be a good idea at this point. I try to always design in non-restrictive ways, but I'm not psychic. I can't really guess what people may or may not want to do at some hypothetical point in the future. So if we're worried about how he's going to work with Shadow King or whoever, maybe we should start designing those people or at least get a frame work.

Or we just say that this Strange design called 'dibs', since like literally nothing has been said about Astral stuff for like 8 years before this point, and let future stuff worry about how they'll work around him instead of the other way around.

But either way, I'm kinda over stumbling in the dark here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Only just want to make sure that not being on the battlefield with Strange includes figures on a second temporary battlefield like the one talked about for Danny the Street. Just in case someone decides they want Shadow King to have his own Astral Plane tiles that are separate from the main battlefield.
The intent is that Strange can hit people on other battlefields, since johnny mentioned something about that being a plan for Shadow King at one point, that's why I added the 'with Doctor Strange' bit of lingo. Might need some wording adjustment, but that's how it is supposed to work anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 10th, 2019, 02:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Stranger Things

I'm not a giant fan of the memory mechanic, but that's really hard to abuse since you basically get a bunch of turns with one shots. Astral Form looks currently like an interesting combo/counter with Alternate Reality, but I don't think it's anything busted

~Dysole, who thinks it could get busted if certain astral powers happen
Old September 10th, 2019, 06:29 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm down with Ronin's plan and would love to see and contribute to an Astral Plane workshop. I think we can easily work those plans around the direction here (not psychic either, but confident in our design team).

One thing that springs to mind for testing is Frost Giants. That'd be a good way to get people off the battlefield and onto cards.

Fwiw, I don't believe VDOs would allow him to use the power, as figures there are still considered "on the battlefield." Nobody asked, just thinking it through in my own mind.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2019, 02:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I would definitely prefer a more aggressive name, but am not opposed to Astral Form here. I always figured we would end up using the Astral Form Dr Strange mini whenever we got around to it.
Old September 10th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Astral Projection is an option and would make for a good spell name at some point.
Bats, are you talking about some way to allow Telepaths to Astral Project?
Judge Anderson would certainly fit in there.
Old September 10th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm saying if we ever do the Astral Plane as a separate battlefield with someone like Shadow King, then it could call out Telepaths as being able to go there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 10th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. That was one of Anderson's many abilities that was not going to make it on her card.
Old September 11th, 2019, 10:13 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Stranger Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'm not a giant fan of the memory mechanic, but that's really hard to abuse since you basically get a bunch of turns with one shots. Astral Form looks currently like an interesting combo/counter with Alternate Reality, but I don't think it's anything busted

~Dysole, who thinks it could get busted if certain astral powers happen
I'd think the last sentence of Alternate Realities would shut that combo down:

Quote:
ALTERNATE REALITIES
Start the game with a three-hex grass tile, called the Alternate Reality, near the battlefield. The Alternate Reality is considered part of the battlefield. Only a figure with this special power can affect the Alternate Reality or figures occupying the Alternate Reality while not occupying the Alternate Reality.
Old September 11th, 2019, 10:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Good call, they’re definitely immune.
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

IDK, I wouldn't be against having Strange still hit those in the Alternate Reality somehow when he goes Astral Form.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library