Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 13th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Exclamation URGENT!!! SOPA and PIPA could end HSers.com

I was viewing www.seibertron.com, a Transformers fansite, when I saw this link discussing what SOPA and PIPA will do to the internet and fansites. This is very serious, since it could shut down all forums and the internet as it is now. And it up for review as soon as Jan. 25th.

The link can he found here. It can explain the situation better than me.

The only way to stop it is to notify our representatives and let them know we don't want this to pass.

EDIT: I have already sent this info to truth.

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 13th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old January 13th, 2012, 09:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: URGENT!!! SOPA and PIPA could end HSers.com

Woah! That's no joke! What should we do?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 13th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Wow that is scary. Hopefully It won't pass. It might stop Piracy, but it will definitely stop the internet!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:30 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That's really scary. Will they listen to someone who's not of voter age? I've put a lot of work into my YouTube Channels/various accounts, and I don't really want to lose any of it. I'd really like to do something about this, but I'm not sure where to start. Google here I come.

Old January 13th, 2012, 11:31 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Whoa. That is... wow. I did not see that coming, at all.

At least PHG will be safe, seeing as the owner of the site is the owner of the company.
Old January 13th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Contact your Senators and Congressmen. Tell them you oppose the SOPA/PIPA and that it goes too far, excessively beyond censorship and is akin to oppressive communist countries like North Korea.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 14th, 2012, 12:26 AM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robbdaman again.
Does it matter how old you are? I'm not voting age yet, but they should still care about my opinion. Emphasis on "should".

Also I turn 18 two weeks after election day. Do you know how bad that sucks?

Old January 14th, 2012, 01:05 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to robbdaman again.
Does it matter how old you are? I'm not voting age yet, but they should still care about my opinion. Emphasis on "should".

Also I turn 18 two weeks after election day. Do you know how bad that sucks?
You don't have to be 18 to write them, you are still a US citizen with rights and as such have a voice. After all this is the internet of your future that some of these old fogies who won't be around in 20 years are deciding on, if you don't have get to have an opinion who does? Of course the best thing for minors to do is to discuss this with their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, etc. Never think that age is a limit when it comes to voicing your opinion. My uncle won national speech awards when he was just 15 and impressed a lot of people.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 14th, 2012, 01:28 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't be surprised if certain sites go dark for a day in protest of this.
Old January 14th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Knoll will have to come down for the A-Bomb.

As far as this bill goes, I have a few choice words that aren't allowed on this site.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 14th, 2012 at 01:48 AM. Reason: All important things have been changed, and feel free to add Heroes on Hexes to the blackout list!
Old January 14th, 2012, 02:56 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I've been following this for months, now. At first I didn't care since I distance myself from most politics, but I realized it could shut down 'Scapers, so I got a bit worried.
Old January 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Everyone! To the deepwebs!

At least that's kind of an option that would be more difficult to track, but the FBI still trolls it from time to time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General