Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Thank you Truth and the design team thread

I just heard, and am truly saddened for us all. Thanks to all the designers and playtesters and those that run this site. But for every door that closes . . . I say we continue to refine and develop the game ourselves.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:04 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes. Thanks to all you guys involved in making the game rock as long as it did! It is a great game, probably the best miniature game ever. Good luck in your future endeavors, wherever they may lead you.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:07 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

I love the design team! You guys are totally creative, and you can really tell that you guys put your all into these past few waves! I hope you guys stick around the site, and hopefully participate in some of the custom projects that are around here (*cough*Project Pokemon*cough*)!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:13 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thank you to all the people who worked on this game. We respect and honor you all.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:17 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Thank you.

That's all I can say.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 07:23 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

You guys are awesome!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:37 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Thanks guys, you truly gave us all a great game to enjoy for years to come. This isn't the end. There is a light at the end of the tunnel

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:40 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 11:47 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you guys for sticking with the game to pull as much out of the D&D units as possible!

Oh, and thank you for staying so vocal on this site! You guys are awesome!

~Gorthan, proud to be playing a game with such a great team behind it....

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:03 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks to the design team that helped make this game what it is, just plain awesome.

You guys rock!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:13 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Even though I was opposed to D&D, I could still appreciate the design teams good work. Thank you all!

Truth, this site is amazing! Its been my home away from home for 3+ years. I will be donating to this awesome site.

(Everyone Stands) "Thank you team" Clap, clap, clap clap clap. "Thank you team" Clap, clap, clap clap clap..........

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 4th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing but thanks and respect to you guys. This may have been a mighty blow to the game, but It's still standing and swinging as far as I'm concerned!

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion