Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 13th, 2010, 09:55 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Heroscape League in Greenfield MA

Hey everyone. I was at my favorite game store, Greenfield Games last night and asked about starting a Heroscape league there. We were gladly accepted, so anyone in the local area can meet every week or two for some scape! We'll have all sorts of events. I was thinking people could rotate bringing maps/terrain.

Where:
Greenfield Games
Store Address

228 Main St Greenfield, MA 01301
Phone

(413) 774-5225
(866) 774-5223 (toll free)

games@greenfieldgames.com

View Larger Map

Upcoming Events:
Saturday, June 19 at 6:00 PM
Team Brawl. 2 on 2 matches. Random teams. Each player gets 250 points. 3 maps, 24 (12 per person) start zone spaces.

Saturday, June 26 at 5:00 PM
Campaigns! Have some fun playing Master set 2 and 3 campaigns. No figures required.

Saturday, July 17 at 5:00 PM
Free-for-all. 3-4 player matches. 500 point armies. 24 start zone spaces.

The reason it's evey week for now is because I won't be around last week of July and first week of August.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; July 13th, 2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old June 13th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Will Never Legitimately Beat Bistro At Anything

TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker TehFattestNinja knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape League in Greenfield MA

I'm so in
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

A 2hr 25min ride, going to have to be a very once in a while thing for me, if at all.

-insert signature here-
Old June 13th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I'll make it when I can. Evenings are not the best time for me in general, but I hope to be there reasonably regularly.
Old June 13th, 2010, 12:08 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

We are kind of stuck on evenings because most event happen in the afternoon there (MTG every saturday at 1).

Old June 13th, 2010, 12:56 PM

We might think about going to every week, but I'm not sure. After next week's set tim,e we could probably bump it to 4 or 5 PM.

Old June 13th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Changes! See next week's team tournament.

EDIT: Event added for June 26.

EDIT EDIT: Event added for July 10 because of my absense. Times changed to 5 PM (after this Saturday).

Last edited by Scapemage; June 13th, 2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old June 13th, 2010, 09:08 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Around 2 hour drive for me, shame, anyone close to the Natick or Boston area? May come over once or twice with some of my HS playing crew, depending on things.
Old June 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehFattestNinja View Post
I'm so in
And you'd almost go right near my house to get there... Hmmm...

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 14th, 2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I'm so in
Sounds like a carpool! Anyways, for Saturday we are using Fire Isles, Badru Valley, and Dungeon Delve (A competitive map of mine, not posted). I was thinking of taking out Badru Valley but if we have enough people then we'll use it. Also, as I may have mentioned, rotating who brings terrain between the regulars. I'm bringing all the terrain for this week and next(only because next week is campaigns), but we may start a rotation for July.

After my absense in late July/ early August, we will probably do some things in August. A definate is a D2 release party (I'll buy as much as I can ). We'll have to revert to every other week once school starts.

Old June 14th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I'm so in
Sounds like a carpool! Anyways, for Saturday we are using Fire Isles, Badru Valley, and Dungeon Delve (A competitive map of mine, not posted). I was thinking of taking out Badru Valley but if we have enough people then we'll use it. Also, as I may have mentioned, rotating who brings terrain between the regulars. I'm bringing all the terrain for this week and next(only because next week is campaigns), but we may start a rotation for July.

After my absense in late July/ early August, we will probably do some things in August. A definate is a D2 release party (I'll buy as much as I can ). We'll have to revert to every other week once school starts.
I can safely say that I wouldn't be able to make many (but not all) of these because I often work on Saturday nights.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 14th, 2010, 09:58 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
60 minutes

I might get in on a couple of these.

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events