Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 19th, 2018, 05:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Vote for Initial)

I'd be fine with her placing a water-tile under her then removing it if she moves. Rinse and repeat. I lose all interest in the design if we have another figure that needs someone that can place water down for them to be effective. Unless of course, your map resembles water world.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Have you seen Young Justice the cartoon? Mera acts in the same way (but more angry) that Kal'durham does in that series. She literally carries water with her everywhere because she needs it for her powers to be effective. Her Blackest Night variation is still a variation on her main character which is dependent on water. She became the Red because the Black Lantern had stolen Arthur from her again.
If she's carrying water around all the time, can we just say she's doing that? Restricting the multi-attack to water-only seems way too limiting to work mechanically, even if it's thematically optimal.
I'm good with this thinking...the +1 attack for being on water is justified in saying that she needed more water.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Seems a little odd that she doesn't have the standard 'can move through water' language aqua types get. It won't matter super often when she has Flying, but it absolutely can come up. Otherwise no big concerns from me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Same oddity goes back to Namor. Yeah, it's weird, and there's corner cases where it'll be a theme break.

Would definitely prefer the Water stuff to be a light touch here. Like I said, I wouldn't mind dropping it entirely and subbing in some other sort of Atlantean synergy.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:01 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just a reminder that there's a vote up. If you're absolutely against a part of the design as-is, please state so. Otherwise, I'd hate to see the design fail to go to initials based on not receiving enough votes.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sorry, I did say I was good with Ronin's logic but I didn't realize I never officially voted YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:29 PM

this passes on time
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:35 PM

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Red Lantern (Mera)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Red Lantern(Mera)(280), Star-Lord(250), Captain America(240), Angel(90) (860)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Swordsman(160) (860)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Red Lantern(Mera)(280), Star-Lord(250), Captain America(240) (770)
vs.
Professor X(220), Beast(170), Wolverine(290), Angel(90) (770)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Red Lantern(Mera)(280), Hydro-Man(190), Captain America(240), Oracle(110) (820)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Angel(90), Gamora(310), Tigra(170) (820)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Mera definitely packs a punch be it in single attacks, or times where she can get into a cluster for multiple attacks. She did decent damage each game, and I really liked how she played. The resource management here felt like a nice give and take, with Depths of Rage and Raging Plasma offering some great fun. Overall, even though she lost 2 out of the 3 games, each game was pretty close, so I'm thinking a small point bump to 300 going into Public Testing feels about right. Depending on if she's coming in weak or strong we can adjust from there.

Last edited by Arkham; March 28th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:02 PM

Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Initial)

Initials posted.

I played her at 280, but I could see her ultimately coming in 290-310 depending on some more results. That said, I'm thinking 300 is fair going into Public Testing.
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:57 PM

Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Mera) (Initial)

I propose a vote to move to Public Playtesting at 300.
@japes - yea
@Tornado - yea
@SirGalahad
@Spidey'tilIDie - yea
@Ronin - yea
@Yodaking - yea
@johnny139 - yea

Last edited by Arkham; March 30th, 2018 at 10:49 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library