Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 26th, 2013, 08:04 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

I showed him Heroscaper Guy. And when you do play could you give a link to the battle?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
I showed him Heroscaper Guy. And when you do play could you give a link to the battle?
Yeah he was showing him how to use it last night so he should be good for the most part.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is anyone up for a late night game? I'm going to bed somewhat soon, so Skype is kinda a necessity to keep the pace going. PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Well I'm off to bed. The caffeine from earlier is wearing off... I hope everyone has a good night!

Last edited by Sujoah; April 5th, 2013 at 12:37 AM.
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:32 AM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Anyone up for a game this morning, shoot me a PM.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Anybody want to get in a practice game for the team tournament with Eraguy and myself?
P.S. - You must have Skype or some other voice chat available
Old April 13th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Anyone want to help me playtest a figure? Any night after 7:30 PM CST is best for me. Send me a PM and/or post here. Thanks!
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:14 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Anyone want to help me playtest a figure? Any night after 7:30 PM CST is best for me. Send me a PM and/or post here. Thanks!
It's a C3V figure.
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:33 PM

I'm still looking for someone to play with. Tomorrow and/or Sunday will work for me. The more playtests the better!
Old April 20th, 2013, 12:35 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm still looking for someone to play with. Tomorrow and/or Sunday will work for me. The more playtests the better!
I can play tomorrow or sunday night if you don't mind my lack of skype.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
I can play tomorrow or sunday night if you don't mind my lack of skype.
That's fine with me. PM sent.
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Anybody up for a non-skype game? I've never played online before, but this evening would be a good time to learn.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old April 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Anybody up for a non-skype game? I've never played online before, but this evening would be a good time to learn.
What time would work for you in CST?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events