Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 7th, 2014, 01:32 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape's Birthday 7/7/2004

Reminds me of the cake my work got me for my Birthday many years back....

Old July 7th, 2014, 02:24 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

10th birthday already? It seems like just yesterday when I started playing . Happy birthday Heroscape!
Old July 7th, 2014, 02:44 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Happy Birthday, Heroscape! I wish I had found you when you first came out, I'd have spent a lot less money on my collection!
Old July 7th, 2014, 04:42 PM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

Happy Birthday, 'Scape!
Here's to many more good years!
Thanks to all the site admins, the customs designers, those who run tournaments, et. al. You keep Heroscape alive and well!
Old July 7th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Happy birthday Heroscape! It's been a great ten years, though I've only been playing scape for the last three or four (has it really been that long?!).
Old July 7th, 2014, 05:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Happy birthday!! I look forward to the next ten years! ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 7th, 2014, 06:09 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker

2004 was the best year ever. American Idiot, Heroscape, Hot Fuss, Under My Skin, Fire Red, HALO 2, and Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Doze memories.

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez

Last edited by TheExplodingCheez; July 7th, 2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old July 7th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Metroid Prime 2, Paper Mario 2, Metru Nui, Bush reelected.
Happy Birthday Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old July 8th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Happy birthday to the greatest game ever!

Old July 9th, 2014, 07:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And to all the fans who keep it alive!
Old July 9th, 2014, 09:44 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: Heroscape's Birthday 7/7/2004

Six student members of the CLVI Legion (our Heroscape Club at school) along with four adult members met yesterday and spent part of our meeting enjoying cake and pop. From a personal perspective, the past ten years of gaming have been great and I look forward to playing and sharing this fantastic game for several more years.

back row from left to right: Ricktator, the ShogUn, Thor, FedoraLord and Legoboy
front row, left to right: Rico, Olaf, Cruz Control and Sugary Kiwi

(I think I may be suffering from a Heroscape hangover this morning too.)

Last edited by legoboy; July 9th, 2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old February 21st, 2024, 07:24 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

With Renegade celebrating its 10th and HS its 20th (albeit 14y out-of-print), I figured this old thread was worth a

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion