Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2014, 10:08 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
C3V Ant Sale!! - Sale over, thread locked

Edit: The sale is over now. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Well we have a new common squad, coming to the C3V!

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(4 Small figures)

The figures used for this unit are Good Luck Ants from the Safari Ltd.

Although you can buy these from a online store, we went out and purchased a couple of buckets so we can get them to Heroscapers at a low special price.

$1.85 per squad plus $2 shipping and handling

(Only 48 squads available at this special price)

If you are interested contact ZBeeblebrox via PM.
I'll accept Cash, Check, Money Order and Paypal.

(Paypal orders which involve credit/debit cards will add $0.50 to the order to cover Paypal fees)

Don't let this special sale pass you by!!

- ZBeeblebrox

Heroscaper's Wish List : For each 45 squads requested I will order a bucket of ants to distribute. Price should be close to the original sale.

Request Count: 64 squads
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 12th, 2024 at 09:14 AM. Reason: journey's over, all is mended, and it's not just for today!
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Ant Sale!!

What is the sweet nimber of squad for the ants ?
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I would say 4-5 squads, IMO. I don't remember their exact cost as a PAM, though I did base my numbers off of the Red Ants of Anstrom.

~MegaSilver, who keeps reading the title as C3V Art Sale!!
Old March 4th, 2014, 09:15 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll ask the fine print questions: Are these based or unbased? And is the $2 S/H flat per squad?
Old March 4th, 2014, 09:33 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Yup, it's unlikely you'll want 6 squads but you'll probably want more than 3.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:19 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I'll ask the fine print questions: Are these based or unbased? And is the $2 S/H flat per squad?
$2.00 s/h charge is flat per order...not per squad.

I don't have the bases, I'm just selling the ants. Its up to you guys to glue them to a base.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old March 4th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

PM sent.
Old March 5th, 2014, 05:39 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The french forum finally bought a full bucket for its members, so we shouldn't bother you with asking to send to France
(yet, 48 squads was not enough... )
Old March 5th, 2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
The french forum finally bought a full bucket for its members, so we shouldn't bother you with asking to send to France
(yet, 48 squads was not enough... )
I'm sure you will enjoy them, when the squad is released.

48 not enough!!!

Old March 5th, 2014, 09:44 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but is there a card included for the ants?

Last edited by Ninja Status; March 5th, 2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: I'm only asking because I didn't see a card displayed in the OP.
Old March 5th, 2014, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Sorry if this is a weird question to ask but is there a card included for the ants?
No card. This is a pre-sale as the Xualticua Ants are not yet ready for release.

You can always wait until a card is revealed; but I'm trying to stay ahead of the game cause the ants are now harder to find than this time last year when we were designing the squad.

Old March 5th, 2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
48 not enough!!!
Well, some members want to paint them to make proxies for the SoV's red ants of Aunstrom (even if they are not released yet, we know), so some wanted around 8 to 10 squads of them, to have 5 squad of the C3V's version and 5 squad of the SoV's one ^_^ So the 48 squad all found owners within an afternoon , and sadly some people saw the thread too late... yes, 48 was not enough, but 96 would be a bit too much XD
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs