Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 26th, 2022, 03:51 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Looks great!

I think as-is, he might struggle to get that first Disguise Marker. Once he gets one, I think 47 will really shine, but getting there could be hard. Could always have ICA let 47 start with a Disguise Marker or increase the range on letting 47 get the disguise marker. But that’s stuff that can be narrowed down with testing.

(And I see Nobody has the same idea, haha.)
Old August 26th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Of the two, I'd go with having him start disguised. That was something I had considered doing with the Loadout power, and I don't think letting him disguise from range makes sense. 47 literally steals people's clothes off their unconscious body, as opposed to having some disguise tech that lets him imitate outfits.
Old August 29th, 2022, 01:55 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
NAME = BEN 10
SECRET IDENTITY = BEN TENNYSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 4?

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

UNSTABLE OMNITRIX 10

At the beginning of the round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 10 or lower, your opponent may choose a Unique Hero in your army that is not on the battlefield with the secret identity Ben Tennyson. If you roll a 11 or higher you may choose a Unique Hero in your army that is not on the battlefield with the secret identity Ben Tennyson. You may put Ben 10 on the card of the chosen hero, and the hero wherever Ben 10 was located on the battlefield. Any order markers on Ben 10 get moved to the chosen hero's card.

BADDEST KID TO EVER SAVE THE DAY
If you win initiative, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from another Army Card you control to this Army Card or an Army Card with the secret identity Ben Tennyson.

LIMITED TRANSFORMATION 10
At the end of the round, if Ben 10 is not on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 10 or lower destroy a figure on the battlefield with the Secret Identity Ben Tennyson and switch Ben 10 out with the figure of the card he is on. If you roll an 11 or higher you may choose to either leave Ben 10 on the army card or to destroy and switch him out with the figure of the card he is on. If you roll a 1 or lower, destroy and switch him out with the figure of the card he is on and during the next round Ben 10 may not use his Unstable Omnitrix power.
Quote:
NAME = FOUR ARMS
SECRET IDENTITY = BEN TENNYSON

SPECIES = TETRAMAND
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

BOND OF THE OMNITRIX

This card may not be drafted into your army unless you have drafted Ben 10 into your army. If this figure is destroyed or taken off of the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or lower, move all wounds on this card to the card of Ben 10. If you roll a 15 or higher this figure is destroyed or removed from the battlefield as normal.

FOUR-ARMED PUMMEL
Four Arms may attack an additional time if he rolls at least one skull, rolling one less attack die if he did not wound an enemy figure with his previous attack. Four Arms may not attack more than four times in one turn.

OR

Four Arms may use his normal attack one additional time. If Four Arms did not inflict any wounds with his first two attacks, he may use his normal attack 2 additional times.

DUAL THUNDERCLAP SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Four Arms. All figures on or adjacent to spaces in the line are affected by this attack. Each skull rolled for this attack counts as an additional hit. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. You may only use this Special Attack once per round.

SUPER STRENGTH
Revisiting my Ben 10 write-ups, does this seem feasible as something possible in C3G? It just seems like a big concept to me and I don't want to cram too much in one design.
Old August 29th, 2022, 03:22 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The figure destruction feels a little brutal. I guess it depends on how much each figure is but sounds like you would need a few.
Does he have 10 forms?
Old August 29th, 2022, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The figure destruction feels a little brutal. I guess it depends on how much each figure is but sounds like you would need a few.
Does he have 10 forms?
In the original series he has 10 ten aliens he can transform into. I took the destruction part from Nobody, so each alien can only be used once per round, encouraging you to draft more aliens.
Old August 29th, 2022, 04:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So the one thing I do remember thinking is that it'd be really nice to streamline the text a little bit - transformation figures can be a little wordy, and less people want to play them as a result.

Like here's a pass at tweaking them a bit. Might actually be more text space, but the mechanics are mostly similar and everything feels a bit cleaner, and all of the powers on Ben's card are limited to one "phase" of the round.
Quote:
OMNITRIX TRANSFORMATIONS
You may draft other Ben Tennyson figures that do not have the species of Human. Any figures drafted this way are Omnitrix Transformations. Omnitrix Tranformations do not start the game on the battlefield.

UNSTABLE OMNITRIX 10
Before placing Order Markers for the round, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or lower, your opponent may choose an Omnitirx Transformation in your army. If you roll a 10 or higher you may choose an Ominitrix Transformation in your army. Switch Ben 10 and the chosen figure, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks.

BADDEST KID TO EVER SAVE THE DAY
If you win initiative, you must move an unrevealed Order Marker from another Army Card you control to this Army Card or the Army Card of an Ominitrix Transformation.

LIMITED TRANSFORMATION 10
At the end of the round, if Ben 10 is not on the battlefield but an Omnitrix Transformation is, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or lower, destroy that Omnitrix Transformation. When an Ominitrix Transformation is destroyed, before removing that figure from the battlefield, switch it with Ben 10, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
BOND OF THE OMNITRIX
This card may not be drafted into your army unless you have a Human Ben Tennyson in your army.
Old October 28th, 2022, 04:09 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just something I cleaned up a bit and moved from Discord since I prefer having write-ups over here to keep track of them a bit better.

NAME = SNIPER JOE

SPECIES = ROBOT
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = ENFORCER / GUARD
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = SURE

SHOOTING LEAP 25

Instead of his normal move, this Sniper Joe may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Shooting Leap, this Sniper Joe has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 9 levels in a single leap. For the rest of the turn after using Shooting Leap, this Sniper Joe is considered to be 9 levels higher than his base for the purpose of determining height advantage against non-flying figures.

SHIELDS UP
Start the game with a gray Shield Marker. Instead of attacking with this Sniper Joe, you may place a Shield Marker on the card of each Hero you control with the Shields Up special power. While there are 1 or more Shield Markers on this card, this Sniper Joe adds 1 automatic shield when defending. Remove all Shield Markers from this card if Sniper Joe moves or attacks.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 29th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Shooting Leap is fun. Gets the theme across well
Old November 15th, 2022, 04:40 PM

Wrote this up a while ago. Figured I'd post it here to get some feedback, as I'm not sure it's really where I want it.

Quote:
NAME = ROCK LEE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = NINJA
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = ??? ?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

TAIJUTSU
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Rock Lee may add 4 to his movement if he would end his movement engaged.

PRIMARY LOTUS
Start the game with 3 Chakra markers on this card. Before rolling for initiative, you may remove a Chakra marker from this card to add one to Rock Lee’s attack and defense for the remainder of the round. When attacking an adjacent figure, you may choose to roll an additional attack die. If you do, roll an unblockable attack die against Rock Lee after placing wound markers.

HIDDEN LOTUS
Rock Lee may only use this power if there are no Chakra markers on his card. When attacking an adjacent figure, Rock Lee may add up to three additional dice to his roll. After placing wound markers, roll an unblockable against Rock Lee for each die that was added to his attack. Once per round, if Rock Lee would receive enough wounds from this power to be destroyed, you may remove wound markers from his card until he has one life remaining.
Old November 15th, 2022, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

A general guideline (not a rule, just a thing that I think makes a lot of sense) that I always promote is not having multiple powers boosting attack or defense on the same card. This one definitely has a lot.

I'm not an expert, but I think Rock would be a really solid fit for general Go The Distance, not just a specific version that only applies to his power. I think there's very little reason not to spend the markers in rounds 1-3, so it might be best just to skip the markers overall? Again, no theme expert, but think you could go for something like this.
Quote:
TAIJUTSU 4 (or something like EAGER ADVANCE 4)
Rock Lee may add 4 to his movement if he would end his movement engaged.

LOTUS TECHNIQUES
When attacking an adjacent figure, you may roll an additional attack die, or up to 3 additional attack dice if it is after round 3. After the attack, roll an unblockable attack die against Rock Lee for each die rolled.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Rock Lee would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.
Old November 15th, 2022, 08:11 PM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
A general guideline (not a rule, just a thing that I think makes a lot of sense) that I always promote is not having multiple powers boosting attack or defense on the same card. This one definitely has a lot.

I'm not an expert, but I think Rock would be a really solid fit for general Go The Distance, not just a specific version that only applies to his power. I think there's very little reason not to spend the markers in rounds 1-3, so it might be best just to skip the markers overall? Again, no theme expert, but think you could go for something like this.
Quote:
TAIJUTSU 4 (or something like EAGER ADVANCE 4)
Rock Lee may add 4 to his movement if he would end his movement engaged.

LOTUS TECHNIQUES
When attacking an adjacent figure, you may roll an additional attack die, or up to 3 additional attack dice if it is after round 3. After the attack, roll an unblockable attack die against Rock Lee for each die rolled.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Rock Lee would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.
I like this draft a lot and think it mostly conveys Rock Lee's flavor. I'd just note that it sounds like Lotus Techniques, as written, wounds Rock for each die rolled rather than for each additional die rolled.

Last edited by Alexandros; November 16th, 2022 at 02:18 PM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 04:08 PM

Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker Lord Zed knows what's in an order marker

Here is my attempt at the Characters from Kung Fu Panda. I welcome any feedback about how to make the points more balanced. The characters are:
  • Po
  • Tigress
  • Monkey
  • Mantis
  • Viper
  • Crane
  • Master Shifu
  • Tai Lung

Po
Spoiler Alert!

Tigress
Spoiler Alert!

Monkey
Spoiler Alert!

Mantis
Spoiler Alert!

Viper
Spoiler Alert!

Crane
Spoiler Alert!

Master Shifu
Spoiler Alert!

Tai Lung
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy