Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 11th, 2008, 04:52 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Re: Piercings?

Why is Chappelle's post causing flashbacks?

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old July 11th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post

Especially when you compare an uncircumcised penis and pierced penis it gets even less clear. A pierced penis looks like it would rob a bank. An uncircumcised penis looks like it is in the process of robbing a bank. Yet a circumcised penis looks like it works at the bank that's getting robbed.
I don't know what's more disturbing. The thought you put into this, or the statement itself.

(Or even the visual I got...)

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 11th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Bannister I so want to rep you right now.
Old July 11th, 2008, 08:08 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Don't.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old July 12th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter View Post
Don't.
Well, there you go. The final word. I mean, who could argue with such an eloquent, well thought out reply?

Old July 12th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
What I think is odd is that so many folks decry tattoos, piercings, and the like yet they circumcise their sons. Surely there is no more blatant form of scarification yet 99.9% of the most straight laced folks you'd ever meet have no problems with that at all.

I'm not here to debate the merits of that practice either way, but I do think it's worth mentioning.
Especially when you compare an uncircumcised penis and pierced penis it gets even less clear. A pierced penis looks like it would rob a bank. An uncircumcised penis looks like it is in the process of robbing a bank. Yet a circumcised penis looks like it works at the bank that's getting robbed.
Thanks for the signature.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter View Post
Don't.
Well, there you go. The final word. I mean, who could argue with such an eloquent, well thought out reply?

Brevity is beautiful.
Old July 12th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:

I was hesitant to post it originally as I wondered whether it would be inappropriate. Then I thought, heck, it's buried on page 8 of a piercings thread in the General section. Who's gonna read it!

Just funny that someone is now going to take it on a journey all over the site. When I wrote that post, it turned to me and said, 'Pop Pop?'

'Yes, Postie.'
'Pop Pop, tell me again about the Battlefields of Valhalla thread?'
'Ah, the BoV, as they call it there. Fine place. There's a little picture of all the maps that have been selected.'
'Oooooh.'
'And if you want to download it, you click a little button!'
'Wow! Pop Pop, can I click the little button when we get to the BoV thread?'
Yes, Postie, you can click the little button.'

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob

Last edited by Gulp; July 12th, 2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:26 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:

I was hesitant to post it originally as I wondered whether it would be inappropriate. Then I thought, heck, it's buried on page 8 of a piercings thread in the General section. Who's gonna read it!

Just funny that someone is now going to take it on a journey all over the site. When I wrote that post, it turned to me and said, 'Pop Pop?'

'Yes, Postie.'
'Pop Pop, tell me again about the Battlefields of Valhalla thread?'
'Ah, the BoV. as they call it there. Fine place. There's a little picture of all the maps that have been selected.'
'Oooooh.'
'And if you want to download it, you click a little button!'
'Wow! Pop Pop, can I click the little button when we get to the BoV thread?'
Yes, Postie, you can click the little button.'
You lead a disturbing, yet oddly exciting life.
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Otherwise we'd all be on a couch in our underwear eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery.
Are you saying you don't do that?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old July 12th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord View Post
Quote:
Otherwise we'd all be on a couch in our underwear eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery.
Are you saying you don't do that?
Before we go any further, I'd just like to point out how disturbing it is that you equate eating a block of cheese with some sort of bachelor paradise.
Old July 12th, 2008, 04:39 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

How did I miss this thread until now?

As someone who has his lip pierced in two places. I'd like to add my .

First of all, you can find passages in the Bible both supporting and condemning piercings (the same is true for many issues).

Secondly, my various piercings and tattoos did not prevent me from landing a fantastic job with a very well-known audio company. Many people in my department have visible tattoos and piercings. The company accepts us as we are.

Thirdly, while I agree that my choice to "modify" my body inherently means people will look at me differently, that doesn't mean I appreciate when people make assumptions based on how I look. No one does. When I see a man dressed in a suit walking down the street, I don't assume he's a rich, stuck-up businessman.

Fourthly (word?), player_of_volleyball, if you're going to get something pierced, do it for the right reasons. Don't get a piercing just to fit in. Don't get one just to be different. Don't get one if you're insecure about how you look and you want to look cool. Get one because you think it might be fun. Get one because you're young and spontaneous. Get one because you want to try something new. You can always take it out. (Just make sure you get it done by a professional, and follow their instructions for aftercare!).

Enough ranting. A lot has been said in this thread. Some of it made me quite angry (no easy task). I don't have the time or the energy to respond to every post, but I will leave you with this:

You all wish you looked this good...

EDIT: I love all the Seinfeld references, BTW...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Last edited by Jaz1597; July 12th, 2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Yada, yada, yada.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General