Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 25th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ace (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Our Batman Beyond design is 150 points, and he regularly took on the whole team. I don't know if the comics versions of these guys are different, so if they ARE much more powerful than in the cartoon, great. I honestly don't know and it's a bit jarring.
I just watched the Batman Beyond episode of Dead Man's Hand. Definitely not the same group. That group didn't have any special powers other then flying cards.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 25th, 2020, 07:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I really like the current take on the power, actually. Nicely distinctive. Just another Wrecking Crew doesn't sound as interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I'd also like others thoughts on the names of the characters. Should it be Ace of Spades or just Ace. King of Spades vs King, ect. In case other versions are ever created.
Don't know the characters, but I'd go with the suit names for greater specificity.
Yeah I agree with the wrecking crew comment. Now that I understand the theme he's going for I like the basic idea he has going.

If there is ever a thought of doing any of the other (hearts etc). Leaving it just Ace means all your other powers referencing Ace could transfer.

Also didn't realize they were different people in the costumes.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 25th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Some are wildly different. For direct comparison here are two different aces. One is a super strong android and the other is a metahuman with mind altering powers.

My current reward points
Old April 25th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's crazy how variable they are. Does the version you're going with aesthetically match with the Clix for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Ace is such a generic name on it's own that might pop up again that I would go with Ace of Spades here. Then follow suit and go King of Spades, Queen of Spades, Jack of Spades, & 10 of Spades.
I mean, that's what secret identities are for, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

The one I see looks like the Android.
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m pretty sure his guys match the clix, and are the ones most people refer to.
Old April 25th, 2020, 11:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
There's three almost completely separate Royal Flush Gangs just in the DC Animated Universe alone (two of them share the same Ace, but she has slightly different powers between the two appearances) none of which are even direct parallels of any of the comic versions IIRC.

We're close to have 52 different members in this club at this point

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 26th, 2020, 01:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Then I'll just have to keep my trap shut about power level then cause I obviously know nothin'

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's crazy how variable they are. Does the version you're going with aesthetically match with the Clix for them?

Yes. If these clix were not modeled after this gang, then it is close enough.

My current reward points
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Ninja Playtester

Alright, going over the many shared opinions of this group, it would seem the first challenge is finding the appropriate value of them. At this point I would like to open up a vote. Here are the options I see:

A) Keep them at approximately 1000 for the team and therefore Ace will be around 300

B) Lower the team cost to about 800 and drop Ace to about 200

C) Lower the team cost to 750-800, but give them a VDO of a flying card that would increase their value back to 1000

Here are my thoughts on each:

A) The one I will vote for. Although changes along the way will occur, I still believe the team value should be about 1000 (even if it means we drop Ace down, but bring others up). Other figures at 300 for comparison: Wonder Woman, GL Kyle Rayner, Red Tornado

B) I would be fine with this too. Other figures at 200 for comparison: Batman, Black Bat, Killer Croc, Nightwing

C) I haven't really thought about this path much yet. My first thought is how to do the physical piece on the board. I might need more information about VDOs. Should others be able to use the cards? Are there plans for other character specific vehicles in mind (Green Goblin, Ghost Rider)? Even as I am writing this I think I am talking myself out of it. This is my least favorite option.

As this will help guide me, not only to designing Ace, but also the entire Royal Flush Gang, I would like to invite anyone with an opinion or thoughts on this matter to weigh in.

My current reward points
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm cool with A or B. Not really a fan of a VDO idea.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The VDO should not preclude any option as it would be the last thing designed and could be added in to the team regardless of what total points the team ends up at.
It is just one last card to keep up your sleeve.
Just design each one as you think they should be and let the chips fall were they may.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library