Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 15th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I like the idea of allowing the defense to be lowered more by having more specters pass through the figure. I don't want it any more powerful that -2, just to make sure it isn't too good against commons, so that will be the limit. I'll get to testing with that.
I thought about suggesting that, but decided I don't like the idea. It's a bit too much memory-required. Remembering which figures the any Specter passed through isn't hard. Remembering, for every figure, how many Specters passed through it? When they're moving through a pack of figure, all from different directions and distances, it would quickly become a pain to remember.
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:27 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
I like the idea of allowing the defense to be lowered more by having more specters pass through the figure. I don't want it any more powerful that -2, just to make sure it isn't too good against commons, so that will be the limit. I'll get to testing with that.
I thought about suggesting that, but decided I don't like the idea. It's a bit too much memory-required. Remembering which figures the any Specter passed through isn't hard. Remembering, for every figure, how many Specters passed through it? When they're moving through a pack of figure, all from different directions and distances, it would quickly become a pain to remember.
Scytale is probably right.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old June 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It's a needless ornamentation. The best designs are the ones that have the essential pieces and nothing else. Don't do it, Leaf It. It's clumsy and it adds nothing; it only hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Scytale is probably right.
Alright. This works out anyway, since I've already been testing without it. Now I just need to get the price nailed down a bit more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards